Summer Camp,Girl,Hot Vampire, Gotta Be Trouble

Ch.9

HE'S GONE!!!

We had an emergency camp meeting first thing this morning and that ever perky councilor says Mike is "on a short leave of absence'. What the fuck! Just when I was about to confront him he leaves!

After the meeting I went to the stables to ride off some steam on Chaos. In Chaos's pen there was a note for me. It was from Mike. He had some nerve to just leave a note! The jerk! I opened the note and started to read.

Dear Cassie

I am so sorry if I hurt you. I was not myself. Ihope you will understand that I needed to get away from camp for a while. I am coming back to apologize face to face. I know you must be angry I left and are probably calling me all sorts of names. I don't know when I will come back but I will. For you

Sincerely, Mike

I stared at the note happy he was coming back but not yet satisfied. When he comes back I'm gonna give him a ass loud of questions. He is going to here it from me.

"Hey, what you got there freak?" Megan asked coming out of nowhere and snatching the note away from me. I turned around to get it back but she was already on the other side of the stable. READING IT! Oh shit.

"I knew you were the reason he left!" She yelled. I used all my strength to tackle her to the ground and snatch the note away from her.

"Finally i have something on you. Wait till the whole camp knows your the reason our first sexy male camp councilor left. Never to return." she said with an evil smile.

"He said he was coming back or is it true that bitchy snobby preps can't read!" I yelled getting off of her and putting the note in my bra.

"I know what he said. Its just that no one else knows and they'll take my word before they take yours." she smiling another one of her evil smiles.

I walked up to her close and personal with the best glare I have ever glared. "Listen here you Brittany Spears wanna be. If you tell anyone about this letter I will make this summer a living hell for you." I practically growled.

"Oh but Cassie I could make this summer hell for you to and then some." she said glaring back but walking away. I should have hit her but I let her go. What a mistake that was.

~*~

Its been a week since me and Megan's "talk". She hasn't told anyone yet and everything has been going fine until they announced something dreadful on the intercom.

"Hello Campers! Today we will be starting the swimming portion of camp and since the pool is under construction everyone is required to swim in the lake which was just cleaned last week! Have fun!" that perky voice said happily.

How they can clean a lake is beyond me but that's not the problem. You've probably guessed it already. I can't swim. At all. Believe me I tried to learn. I have a kind of water phobia. When I was little I got pushed into the twelve feet by this big kid and I almost drowned. I've been afraid of getting into any body of water ever since and today is no exception. In other words there is no way in hell I am going to get into the lake. I'll just go there with my bathing suite on and watch everyone else.

So me and the gang went to the lake. It was already pretty crowded and some people, okay alto of people were watching me. Then Megan came out of no where and started speaking to me very loudly.

"So Cassie, what did you do to make Mike leave!" she practically yell. Alot of people were glaring at me like they already knew the answer.

"Megan I don't know what the hell your taking about." I said walking away from her. Then she crossed the line she grabbed my arm.

"Cassie I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about!" she said and there was a growing crowd around us of angry looking girls.

"Megan I suggest you take your hand off of me." I said getting angry.

"No Cassie I think we all would want to know what you did! Did you try to seduce him? Did you get mad when he didn't want you?" she asked getting in my face.

"Megan what the hell are you doing?" Helen asked coming to my aid.

"Helen don't you know she's the reason Mike is gone?" she asked innocently.

"Megan let go of her I don't want you to get hurt." Helen said angrily.

"If she comes at me she's coming at all of us" Megan said pointing to the angry mob behind her.

"Megan I mean it. Let go of me." I said through gritted teeth.

"And what if i don't?" she asked tightening her grip. Before she could even fish her sentence I punched her square in the jaw. She let go and started to scream.

"You bitch! I'm Bleeding!" she screamed holding her bleeding lip. Then I was being lifted up.

"Get your hands off me!" I started to scream. I kicked, punched, and screamed!

"Let go of her!" I heard Beth yell trying to grab a hold of me.

"What the hell are you guys doing" Becky screamed punching a girl. The I looked in front of me and saw then lake getting closer. That's when I really got crazy.

"You preppy bitches! LET GO OF....!" Before I could finish my sentence I was flung into the deep end of the lake. My lungs filled with water as I thrashed around trying to get back to the surface. I could here Helen screaming in the distance.

"Someone save her! She can't swim!"

I heard a distant splash as the darkness overcame me but before I blacked out I could feel cold arms grasp me with a chill as cold as death itself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me!!!!
I know its been a long time since I've updated but I was on punishment!
Hope you like!!!!
I luv comments!!!!
Plz and thnx