Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Interrupted

"Ol...Ollie stop!" I screamed, wriggling about in my boyfriends arms as he tickled me whilst we led on my bed.

"Are you murdering my little sister?" Patrick asked hopefully, poking his head through my door.

"If you are, can you do it quietly?" Pete grinned from behind him, poking his head underneath ‘Trick’s. I threw one of my pillows at them and they quickly shut the door before it reached them. They didn't come back in thankfully.

"Not again." I mumbled into his warm neck as he attacked my sides again.

"I'm sorry gorgeous. You’re just so damn ticklish." He smirked, kissing my forehead gently.

I propped myself up on my elbows as Oliver looked over at my clock.

"Ugh, I have to go now baby - I have soccer practice." He frowned and kissed me softly. "Are you coming round mine tomorrow?"

I smiled seductively and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He let out a soft moan before slowly lowering himself onto me, deepening the kiss when someone burst through my bedroom door.

"Ew. Sorry guys. Uh Cass, Charlotte’s here." Pete mumbled, backing out of my bedroom door. We both laughed and got up off the bed reluctantly. I walked him down the stairs to the front door where Char was practically eating Joe's face off.

"Get a room you two." I smirked playfully.

"Can we borrow yours?" Joe winked. I shook my head and kissed Oliver softly.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." He nodded and walked out to his car. I shut the door and turned around to face Joe and Char again. Awesome.

"C'mon Char, we have to get ready!" I called as I walked back up the stairs. I walked into my room and over to my wardrobe.

"Cassidy" Pete whispered, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Peter Pan" I giggled, turning around and hugging him tightly. "You excited about tonight sweetie?" He nodded and smiled. He was always smiling. Fall Out Boy were playing a gig at a local club tonight and me and Char always went to their gigs.

"So, you and Ollie seemed... close earlier." I buried my head into his chest, not wanting to have this conversation with him. He may have been my best friend, and I knew I could trust him with anything – but we were not about to have this conversation.

"Well, we are together Pete." I stated.

"Cass, you wouldn't lie to me would you?"

"No why?" I asked, scrunching up my face in confusion. I looked into his honey colored eyes waiting for his reply.

"And you know you can always tell me anything, right?" I didn't like where this was going but I nodded anyway.

"Are you still a virgin?" His tone was serious as he stared into my eyes.

"Pete! I'm not talking about that with you." I dropped my arms from around his waist then turned back around to face my wardrobe, scanning for what to wear.

"Those jeans, that top and that jacket." Pete pointed out. He usually helped me choose what to wear. "Now, why won’t you tell me?" He demanded.

"Because you don't need to know. Now can you get out so I can get changed please?" I pushed him out of my room and flashed him a smile before closing the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not too sure about this one but it will get better, promise :] xo