Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

What Time Is It?

*Cassidy’s POV*
I walked into the cafeteria with Char by my side to go and sit with the guys when I spotted two certain people kissing passionately at a table in the opposite corner to where we normally sit.Oliver andBritney. A lump rose in my throat as I turned away suddenly and walked quicker towards the guys. So they were official then. Fucking awesome. Oh well, they deserved each other. I was totally over Ollie. I think.
“Hey gorgeous.” Joe smirked to Char as she sat down next to him. They were so adorable.
“Hey Cassidy.” Pete, Patrick and Andy said in unison. I smiled and nodded but kept my head down. It felt like a kick in the teeth seeing them all over each other.
Just forget about him. You are so over him I told myself.
Lunch seemed to drag on and I actually couldn’t wait to get back to lessons. Two more left then it’s the summer holidays. Finally. It had been such a long school year and I just couldn’t wait for it to end already. The bell rang loudly, indicating that lunch was over and it was time to get to lessons.
“See ya later.” We all smiled to each other before going our separate ways. Char and Pete came with me as their lockers were either side of mine.
“What time is it?” Pete began to sing the High School Musical 2 song.
“Summertime.” I finished.
“It’s our vacation.” We both sang in unison. Char looked at us weirdly and started laughing as me and Pete high fived each other. We’d watched the three High School Musical films too many times but we still found them amusing.
We got to our lockers and grabbed all of our things so we wouldn’t have to come back here after school.
“Meet you by my car.” Pete smiled, kissing my cheek and hugging me quickly before walking back down the corridor.
“You two are too cute.” Char stated from behind me. I spun around to face her and rolled my eyes.
“Hello? Best friends. Nothing more.” I sighed. Sometimes I wish it was more though. I loved Pete as my best friend but sometimes, sometimes I wondered if we could ever be more. Patrick would probably flip though. He could be too protective at times.
“Oh c’mon Cass, you two have so much chemistry together it’s unbelievable, and the way you look at each other sometimes.. it’s like you would do anything for each other. Me and Joe think you two would make an awesome couple.” She said seriously. I stared at her, mouth open.
“You and Joe talk about me and Pete getting together?” I questioned. I didn’t think anyone would ever think of me and Pete as a couple.
“Sometimes.” She smirked, walking towards our next lesson.

Finally, school is over ! Everyone practically ran down the drive way and to the car park, getting into their cars and speeding off. I leant against Pete’s car as I waited for him to come. I saw Oliver and Britney walk past, hand in hand. Thank fuck I wouldn’t have to see them for the next six weeks.
“Sorry I kept you waiting.” Pete sighed, unlocking the car and getting inside. I got into the passenger seat and turned the CD player on. I Miss You by Blink 182 blasted out of the speakers as a smile spread across my face. I loved this song. Pete started the car and reversed out of the parking space and sped off down the road, just like everybody else had, eager to leave this hell hole for six weeks of sunshine and long lie-in’s.

Pete parked outside my house and we both got out of the car and walked into the house. It was quiet and empty as I called my mom and Patrick – no answer. Weird. My mom was always here when I got back from school.
“Uh, your mom’s not here Cass. She’s uh with my mom, shopping.” Pete said awkwardly. Something was up with him.
“Pete, what’s wrong?” I questioned. There was something he wasn’t telling me.
“Nothing. I just um I just don’t feel very well.” He was lying. It was written all over his face, but I couldn't force him to tell me. I'd just have to wait for him to tell me himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha whack out the High School Musical :)
Subscribe, Subscribe, Subscribe.
Comment, Comment, Comment.
(:
xo