Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Marry Me Patrick

*Cassidy’s POV*
I couldn’t believe Patrick was even saying this to me. I stormed past him with my glass of coke and sat back on the couch, next to Pete. Patrick come in a few seconds later and stared at me as he sat down right next to me. Oh please, now he was just being ridiculous. I sipped my coke slowly and gave Pete some as he was thirsty. If looks could kill, I’d be dead by now. Patrick was glaring at me like there was no tomorrow. What Patrick had said hurt me and made me insanely angry at him. Oliver was the same age as Pete yet he never made such a fuss about that.
I eventually finished my coke and took it out to the kitchen again. This time Joe came in.
“Patrick having a bitch fit?” He questioned, looking sympathetic. I nodded.
“Let me guess, it’s because you were led on Pete?” I nodded again.
“So what? I was led on my boyfriend because it was comfortable.” Joe’s mouth fell open.
“You and Pete.. together?” Shit.
“Um, yeah. Please don’t say anything Joe, promise.”
“I promise. Dude it’s about time.” He laughed lightly. “Want me to have a word with Patrick?”
“Would you? Just don’t make it too obvious. I just want to know if he’d freak out then get over it, or just freak out and never talk to me again.” Joe nodded and we walked back into the living room.
“Yo Pat, come help me get the rest of the duvets down.” Joe called. Patrick got up and followed Joe up the stairs. I sat down next to Pete and led back on top of him as he was in the same position as before. Char and Andy were already in deep sleeps luckily. I pressed my lips against Pete’s and smiled as he slid his tongue into my mouth.
“Have we pissed Patrick off?” Pete asked worriedly when we broke apart.
“Um yeah, well I have for lying on you.” I replied. Stupid brother.
“I’m sorry baby, I don’t want to cause problems between you and ‘Trick. You guys have enough stress with your dad.” He spoke softly. No, I wasn’t going to let Patrick ruin this. I’ve been in love with Pete for so long now and now, we’re finally together and it feels so right. He would just have to accept it. I could hear Joe and Patrick coming down the stairs so I quickly sat up and Pete did the same.
As soon as everyone was settled and Patrick and Pete had fallen asleep Joe turned to me suddenly.
“I wouldn’t tell Patrick about you and Pete just yet if I was you.” My heart sunk.
“Why what did he say?”
“He said that if there was anything going on between you and Pete, he’d never talk to either of you again and he’d quit the band.” Joe said bluntly. What the hell?! That’s so pathetic.

Next Day !

“Thanks guys, you’ve been awesome tonight.” Pete shouted into the mic before they all walked off stage.
“That was insane!” Joe exclaimed, jumping up in the air. They had just played in front of their biggest crowd ever.
After talking to some other bands backstage we all headed out of the venue, only to be faced with a crowd of screaming fans.
“PETE I LOVE YOU!” Some girls screamed. They really weren’t the only ones that loved him.
“PATRICK MARRY ME?” A girl asked, standing in front of him. A grin spread across his face as he laughed.
They signed some autographs and had their pictures taken with the fans. Me and Char just stood next to them, not really knowing what to do. It was weird seeing people screaming over our best friends/boyfriends/brother. But it was quite amusing seeing their reactions to what some of the girls were saying.
After about twenty minutes the guys were having conversations with a small group of girls. Pete looked over to me and nodded for me to come over. I walked towards them and stood next to Pete.
“This is my ... best friend, Cassie.” Pete grinned. I smiled to the other girls, there was about five boys stood with them who all smiled back.
“Wow, you’re really pretty.” Three of the guys smiled. I laughed and looked at Pete who didn’t seem too happy at the comments.
“Ok, we should go probably go now.” Pete said quickly. They all started to complain and asked us to stay but Pete insisted that we had to go. They eventually said bye and we told the others we were going. I had no idea where we were going but went anyway. Patrick glared at us when Pete said we were going and I swear he was about to say he’d come too, but he carried on talking to the girls in front of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
C'mon guys.
Comment & subscribe, it makes me want to update.
Thanks to everyone who already have. You guys rock :]
xo