Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Shut Up and Let Me Go!

*Pete's POV*

I sat on the double bed and played with the small velvet black box that I held in my hand. I could hear Cassie singing in the shower making me smile to myself. I still couldn't get it into my head that we were having a baby. I was going to be a daddy. Man that sounds weird. I put the box under my pillow and closed my eyes. That girl actually spends forever in the shower.

I heard the sound of zips opening and my eyes flickered open to see Cassie wrapped in a fluffy white towel. She looked up at me and smiled.
"I'm sorry baby, did I wake you up?" She asked, pulling out some clothes. I shook my head and sat up. I watched her as she got ready, drying and straightening her hair and applying her make-up. She really was beautiful.
"Can I do your eyeliner?" She grinned at me, coming closer.
"Sure." Her smile widened as she sat on top of me, pressing the pencil lightly along the bottom lash line of my eye. She looked so concentrated as she lent away, checking it was even. She smiled as she got off me and put the eyeliner away.
"There now you look pretty." She smirked, taking my hand and leading me out of the door.

We met up with the others and went to a club not too far from the hotel. Joe and Brendon got our drinks whilst me and the others went and found a table near the back. They returned five minutes later and passed the drinks around the table.
"Cass how come your not drinking tonight?" Brendon asked curiously. Everyone turned to face her.
"Just don't feel like it. It'll only make me sick in the morning." She smiled weakly, taking a sip of her coke. Everyone nodded and continued with their own conversations.
"Oh my God, I love this song." Char grinned, grabbing Joe's hand and pulling him to the dance floor. Cassie smirked and took my hand, leading me to the dance floor. Her body pressed closely to mine as she grinded against me.

We continued to dance for a while as it started to get busier and busier. Joe and I decided to go and get another beer each and let the girls dance. I noticed a group of guys come onto the dance floor, laughing and joking with each other. They attempted to dance with different girls, only the drunk and desperate ones payed them any attention. They were drunk too, actually they were completely out of their faces. They didn't look much older than me, not older than twenty/twenty one. A tall dark haired guy and a guy with dirty blond hair that was spiked moved closer to Cassie and Char. They noticed and inched away from the two drunks.

*Cassie's POV*

"Lottie, I'm just going to the toilet. Go stand with Joe, those guys are weird." I whispered into my best friends ear. She nodded and made her way to the bar where Joe and Pete were stood whilst I headed to the girls toilets. After doing what I needed to do I washed my hands and checked my reflection in the mirror.
"You look gorgeous." A male voice slurred from the doorway. I turned my head to see the dark haired guy leaning against the door frame, a smug look plastered across his face. He wasn't that bad looking, not my type. But quite good looking. He looked a few years older than me, his skin was smooth and his eyes a dark blue. I half smiled before trying to make my way around him.
"Where do you think your going?" He purred, wrapping his large hand around my wrist.
"Back to the bar to my boyfriend." I spat, snatching my arm out of his grasp. It didn't work, he had a strong grip on me.
"I don't think so." He pushed me up against the bathroom wall, his hands running over my body. "Hm, your so much prettier than those other drunken slags out there aren't you?" He whispered, his breath tickling my neck. He pinned my wrists to the wall using one hand.
"Get off me." I ordered, trying to get away from him.
"Your not going anywhere." He replied aggressively, his free hand sliding under my top. I cringed as his cold skin touched my stomach, then ended up on my breast.
"Please, just let me go." A tear escaped my eye. ,I tried to hold it in, not giving him the satisfaction.
"Like I said, your not going anywhere. Until I'm done that is." He slurred. His hand fell down to the hem of my jeans. He quickly undone my belt and pressed himself hard against me, pinning me closer to the wall. In less than a second his trousers were undone as well. I lifted my knee, attempting to knee him where it would hurt.
"I don't think so doll." He smirked, moving my knee aside with his.
"Please, don't do this. I'm.. pregnant." I whimpered. His face looked shocked but that didn't stop him, his eyes sparkled menacingly in the dim light that light the rest room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh My Gosh ! Feels like I haven't updated for ages.
Been out most nights, looking at colleges & sixth forms etc..
Please read my Rob Pattinson story and comment on it :]
Would be nice to know your thoughts on this story too :]
xo