Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Car Crash Hearts

*Cassidy's POV*

Two weeks later!

Pete had spent nearly every minute glued to my side for the past two weeks. He'd gotten so much more protective of me it was unbelievable. Whenever he was on stage he was always looking over at me to check I was ok, or he was running around getting me whatever I wanted like I was some sort of invalid. It was cute but getting sort of annoying now. My bruises were fading now and didn't hurt anymore.

Of course, he made me wait with him whilst he signed autographs for fans. I stood next to him impatiently. I was tired and couldn't wait to go to bed.
"Pete, can I just go back to the bus?" I asked him quietly.
"Ten more minutes babe, promise." He replied, giving me puppy dog eyes. I sighed and folded my arms across my chest.
"You're so hot!" One girl about my age cooed to Pete. He blushed slightly and grinned. She carried on babbling about something or other, whilst getting death glares off me. Pete continued to flirt back with her, making me extremely pissed off. I turned around and stormed towards the tour bus.
"Cassidy! Cass, wait up!" Pete called, chasing after me. I ignored him and got on the bus, collapsing on the couch. I folded my arms across my chest and watched something the guys had left on TV. "Baby, whats wrong?" He asked, confusion spread across his face. He sat down next to me.
"You wont let me come back to the bus yet you'll let me stand there and watch you flirt with other girls right in front of me!" I yelled, standing up and heading for the door.
"Where are you going? Cass, I wasn't flirting. Sweetheart I would never do that to you."
"You just did Peter. I'm going for a walk." I ran off the bus and walked past the small groups of kids talking to the other guys who were signing autographs.

It was getting colder as it was already twelve am. I hugged Pete's hoodie closer to my body as I walked down an empty street. It was quiet, not many people were about. I was still angry about Pete flirting. I was probably just over reacting, right? Hormones and all that. I knew Pete would never cheat on me. I thought about going back. It was freezing and creepy around here. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of tires screeching across the concrete. I turned around to see a black car heading straight for me, it's headlights stunning me for a second. I couldn't move out of it's way, my feet were glued to the spot and it was coming too quickly at me. Although, it seemed like it was happening in slow motion. The sound of the tires skidding across the road, it's headlights seemed to be getting brighter as it came closer towards me, I was terrified.

A few seconds later and I was lying on the ground, I couldn't open my eyes. Yet I could hear muffled screams and people yelling around me. I felt someone touch my arm and yell for someone to call an ambulance. It wasn't long before all of the sounds around me faded into silence.

*Pete's POV*

I sat on the couch staring blankly at the wall, Cassidy had been gone for nearly an hour now. I heard the guys come onto the bus, talking and laughing.
"Yo man, what's up?" Joe asked, sitting down next to me.
"Nothing." I snapped, getting up and storming off the bus. I needed some air, and I needed to find Cassie.

I wandered down countless empty streets, until I came to one. There were people huddled around in a circle, some stood back observing the scene. I walked closer, curiosity getting the better of me.
"Whats going on?" One guy asked a short woman who was watching what was going on.
"A girl got ran over, she looks about sixteen maybe seventeen. Poor thing. Pretty too." My heart hammered in my chest as I looked at the circle of people. Someone moved out of way, allowing me to see who the 'pretty' girl that got ran over was. I noticed the red hoodie with black hair and blond highlights sprawled across the concrete. Cassidy. My heart hammered in my chest as I pushed past a few people to get to the front. Confirming my worst nightmare, Cassie's body lay lifelessly on the edge on the sidewalk. I ran over to her, dropping to my knees and pulling her head into my lap.
"Cass? Cassidy, baby can you hear me?" I screamed. I heard the sound of sirens getting closer as I cradled Cassidy's head in my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cassidy keeps getting hurt lately, huh?
Seeing Fall Out Boy soon. March 7th (: woohoo XD
xo