Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Cuts and Bruises

*Char's POV*

I rang Cassidy's cell for the millionth time. Still no answer. I could hear the guys laughing as I sat on my bunk. I walked in and sat next to Kim and Sarah on the couch. Joe and Andy were attacking Patrick until Brendon stole his hat. Patrick looked up at him and glared. If looks could kill Brendon would of dropped dead there and then. Ryan, Jon and Spencer were laughing crazily from the kitchen area. My cell started vibrating in my pocket and I yanked it out immediately.

"Cassidy, where the fuck are you?" I yelled, making everyone stop and look at me.
"Char, it's Pete. I'm at the hospital, Cass.. Cassidy got run over." His voice was shaky as he told me what hospital to go to etc.

Me, Patrick and Joe drove to the hospital as fast as humanly possible to find Pete sat on a plastic blue chair in the pristine corridor with his head in his hands.
"Pete, how is she?" Patrick asked, his voice filled with worry. Pete looked up at us and shrugged, his eyes were bloodshot probably from crying and it's when he looked up that I noticed just how much blood covered his hoodie and jeans.
Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.
We waited for hours, it was now four AM. My eyes flickered open as I heard a nurse talking to Pete and Patrick. She allowed them to go and see Cassidy whilst me and Joe waited outside.

*Patrick's POV*

Pete and I thanked the nurse and walked into the room that Cassidy was in. I don't think I've ever seen her look so small and fragile. Her angelic face was covered in cuts and bruises and her eyes were closed shut. The cuts and bruises ran along both arms. How fast was this guy going?!
I wrapped my hand around Cassidy's and rubbed my thumb up and down. Pete stroked her hair softly, not wanting to cause her anymore pain than she was already in. Tears rolled silently down his cheeks as he turned away from Cassidy to face the wall, running his hands through his hair.
"Pete, she's going to be ok. She's strong, you know she is." I reassured him and myself. She had to pull through this.
"She's not as strong as she normally is Patrick.." He trailed off, his voice barely audible.
"Why isn't she?" I questioned, something in his voice told me he was hiding something.
"Don't worry." His voice was slightly louder this time as he turned to face me, walking back over to Cassidy.
"No Pete, tell me. I want to know." I replied through gritted teeth. Why wasn't he telling me something that concerned my baby sister, who was now lying here unconscious and weak.
"I can't, Cassidy wanted to.." He shut his eyes tight and breathed in deeply.
"So, what if she doesn't.. make it." I managed to stutter out. "Will you tell me then?" My voice was shaky as I thought about what would happen if she didn't pull through.
"Cass... Cassidy's.. pregnant." He whispered, his eyes still closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dum, Dum Dummm!
So now Patrick knows.
Please comment & subscribe, really helps knowing what you guys think.
xo