Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Pushed Away

*Charlotte's POV*

I sat on the couch in Pete's living room, waiting for him to come down. They'd canceled the rest of the tour to come back home so Cass could get better, despite her telling them not to. Everyone had agreed not to tell her parents or anyone else about the baby, they'd probably kill her otherwise. Her and Pete were staying at Pete's due to his mom not letting Cassidy out of her sight, she wanted to make sure she was ok 24/7.
"Char, I don't know what to do." Pete sighed, he looked exhausted as he collapsed next to me on the couch.
"She'll be ok, Pete. Just support her as much as possible. Even if she tries to push you away. She's just grieving. She wanted that baby so much." I told him truthfully. She had probably gone over every aspect of becoming a parent in her excitement, and now she was crushed.
"But thats all she does, is push me away. Char I just want us to go back to normal!" He looked completely gutted and frustrated. I knew what Cass could be like, but she'd never acted like this before. It was hard to believe she'd ever push Pete away, he was her rock.
"Just bare with it Pete, she'll be back to normal soon." I reassured him. "I have to go, I'm staying at Joe's tonight. Look after her Pete." I kissed his cheek and went to my car.

*Cassidy's POV*

I led on Pete's bed, staring out of the window. It was pitch black but the street lamps lit the street up. I sighed, closing my eyes. My hand was on my stomach, reminding me that my baby wasn't there anymore. Why did I fucking have to leave the bus?! If I wouldn't of been so.. jealous and stayed on the bus then our baby would still be alive. But no. Cassidy fucks it up once again. Good going Cass.
"You okay sweetheart?" Pete asked, sitting down next to me. He looked exhausted. I knew he hadn't been sleeping well lately and I wasn't making it any easier for him. I nodded, sitting up and wrapping my arms around him. I'd been such a bitch to him lately, pushing him away and barely speaking.
"I'm so sorry Pete." I cried into his shoulder. His arms tightened around me. We hadn't hugged like this since we got back. I felt terrible for being the reason they cut the tour short.
"Oh Cass, you've got nothing to be sorry for darling. It wasn't your fault baby." He soothed, but he was totally wrong. It was my fault. His lips were on my neck softly making me forget about everything. He bit gently, making me moan into his ear, my hands tangled in his hair.
"Pete.. stop, I can't." I whispered. He stopped, looking up at me, confusion all over his face.
"Why?" He asked simply.
"I.. I just don't feel ready." I said truthfully. I was scared of a repeat of last time. I knew it wouldn't happen, but I was still scared.
"Ok." He sighed, getting up off the bed. "Mind if I go out with Gabe, Ryan and Bren?"
I shook my head. "Nah, have a good time."

I watched him get ready to go out, he looked so good. He kissed my lips lightly.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too."
I got into the bath after he left, listening to some music and reading magazines. Just trying to feel normal again. It cheered me up a bit, but I still wasn't myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments (:
Sorry I haven't been updating as much, been busy lately.
Snow ! o_0 had two days off school because of it (:
Comment/Subscibe/Add
xo