Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Always Have, Always Will

*Cassidy's POV*

I sat in the uncomfortable chair next to Pete's hospital bed with my legs crossed and a notepad on my lap. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I attempted to write.
Pete,
I want you to know that I love you, always have and always will. But I can't forgive you for what you done to me. Especially after loosing our baby. I didn't think you could ever be so heartless, guess I was wrong huh. I can't believe you overdosed because of me. Pete, how fucking stupid are you? Please, promise me you'll never do anything like that ever again. No matter what happens. Thanks for always being there for me, you truly are my rock and I hope everything works out for you.
Love Cassidy x


I ripped the piece of paper out of the notepad and folded it in half before putting it into an envelope. I wrote Pete's name on the top and shoved it into my pocket. I kissed Pete's cheek softly before leaving him there in the hospital. I drove to my parents house and fixed my make up quickly before going inside.
"Hey sweetie." My mom said softly. She knew what was about to happen. I smiled at her before pulling her into a tight hug. "Please don't go." She whispered.
"I have to mom." I wiped a tear from my cheek, I'd always hated goodbyes. I said a tearful goodbye to my parents before Patrick drove me to the airport.
We stood hugging each other tightly before the voice calling for my flight rung through the airport.
"Thats me." I faked a smile.
"Be careful Cassidy, please. And ring me as soon as you land!" He ordered. I chuckled and nodded before kissing his cheek.
"Can you give this to Pete when he comes round please. And Pat, look after him." Sadness dripped from my voice. He nodded slowly. "I love you 'Trick."
"I love you too Cass." Tears were in his eyes as I walked away from him and headed towards the gate for my flight.

*Patrick's POV*

Watching her disappear into the huge crowd was one of the hardest things I've ever done. My little sister was leaving Chicago and not coming back any time soon. She'd suddenly made the decision that she wanted to go to a college in Florida somewhere. I could understand why - to get away from Pete. No matter how much she didn't want to leave him in the state he was in. I was glad she wouldn't be alone though, she was joining our cousin, Kristy, who was Cassidy's age. I got a call, distracting me from my thoughts. It was Joe. Pete was awake. I headed straight for the hospital, knowing he'd want to know where Cassidy was.

"Trick, where is she?" He asked frantically, his voice was hoarse. I didn't answer his question, I just dropped the envelope into his hand. I watched a confused and hurt expression spread across his face as he read the short letter. I had no idea what the letter said.
"So, where is she?" He whispered, confused and upset.
"She's gone Pete. To Florida. She's not coming back." I growled. Pete was the reason she'd left. Because of him I'd lost my best friend.
"S.. She's gone?" He mumbled. I nodded slowly as he shut his eyes and put his head in his hands. "When did she leave?"
"About an hour ago, she hasn't left your side for the three weeks you've been in a coma Pete." He looked shocked when I told him this.
"I'm such a dick." He whispered to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, Cassidy has left Chicago & Pete o_0
Comments if you'd like more :]
xo