Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Starbucks

*Cassidy's POV*

I wrapped my arms around Kristy as the taxi pulled away from the campus.
"Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in so long!" She screamed excitedly. The last time I saw her was Christmas three years ago.
"Your hair, it looks amazing." I grinned. Her long blond hair was now an auburn color and short.
"Thanks. C'mon I'll show you our room." We were both starting at this college this year, taking pretty much the same subjects. We were both into all the same stuff.

We entered a large building with doors running along every corridor.
"This is the girls dorm." Kristy grinned. There were girls walking around the corridors so I'd already guessed. Kristy stopped outside room 101 and opened the door with her key. "And this is our room." She smiled. I stepped inside, dropping my bags and looking around. The walls were painted cream and the carpet was also cream, it was open and airy. I loved it already. There were cool pictures hanging on the walls which brightened the room up. There was a hot pink sofa and some beanbags against the wall and a TV on a stand against the opposite wall. There was a small kitchen area, with a small fridge, a microwave, cupboards and a breakfast bar with silver stools. There were three doors leading to three separate rooms, I was guessing they were the bedrooms. Me and Kristy decided that we'd wait for our roommate to come before we chose rooms. It was only fair.

The door opened and a girl around my height poked her head around the door.
"Hey, I'm Ellie." She grinned.
"Kristy, and this is Cassidy." Kris smiled back, pointing to me. Ellie come in and put her bags down next to mine and Kris'.
"Yay now we can choose rooms." I jumped up excitedly. "Who wants to chose first?"
"Ellie you can." Kris smiled politely.
"Thanks." Ellie walk over to one of the doors asking us if we minded she have that room. We both shook our heads. Me and Kris didn't mind what room we had, they were pretty much all the same. We all separated into our own rooms to unpack. I sighed sitting down on my bed. It had hot pink covers, reminding me of my ones at home. Shit, Patrick. I whipped out my cell and called his number.

"Cassidy! Are you ok?" He asked worriedly as soon as he picked up.
"Trick I'm fine, it's so amazing here." I smiled, looking out at the view from my window. I could see the water front from my window, it was beyond beautiful. The sun was slowly beginning to set now.
"Oh Cass, thats great. I miss you already though."
"I miss you too 'Trick. Has Pete uh come round yet?" I had tried not to think of him too much since I'd been here but I was struggling not to.
"Yeah, he came round just after you left."
"So you gave him my letter. What did he say?"
"Um, not much. He asked to be alone for a bit." I sighed. Maybe I should call him. No, that would make things worse. He cheated on me, I shouldn't feel sorry for him.
"Okay, I hope everythings ok back there. I'll call you later, I think I saw a Starbucks close by earlier. Love you."
"Love you too Cass, be careful."

I hung up and slipped on my Vans. I told Kris and Ellie where I was going and headed in the direction I'd seen the Starbucks earlier. The campus was huge. I tried to take in everything around me so I wouldn't get too lost. I knew I would though, I always managed to get lost when I went to new places. I found the Starbucks and walked inside, overwhelmed by the gorgeous smell of coffee. I walked up to the counter and ordered, noticing a small group of four guys sat around a table. They were laughing and joking and three of them had guitars next to them. I also noticed one of them had drumsticks in front of him on the table. They must of been in a band or something. I was handed my coffee and sat down at a table near the window, pulling my notebook out of my bag. I began to write words, any words that came into my head about how I was feeling right now.

I sat there for an hour before I realized it was getting late and I should probably be getting back before Kris got worried. I put my notebook back into my bag and walked out of the door, looking around me. I began to feel a bit panicked when I realized nothing looked familiar. I thought by remembering the big sign pointing to different places on the campus I'd remember that my dorm was in that direction but now I was surrounded by three of them. I heard laughter coming from behind me and spun around to see the five guys coming out of Starbucks, one of them having a piggy back off of another one.
"Uh, excuse me?" I said softly, I could be so shy at times. All five pairs of eyes looked up at me questioningly.
"Hey." One of them smiled.
"Hi, I was wondering. Can you point me in the direction of the girls dorm, I'm sorta lost." I smiled sheepishly. The guy that had said 'hey' chuckled and pointed to the right.
"It's down there, would you like me to walk you?" He asked politely. I shook my head.
"It's ok. Thanks for offering though. See ya." I smiled, turning around and walking in the direction the guy had just pointed me in.

I found the dorm easily after that and went straight to my room. Kris and Ellie were watching TV together when I came in, both of them smiling at me.
"Hey, I'm gonna go to bed. Jet lag." I yawned. They both nodded before turning back to the TV. I walked into my bedroom and changed into some pajamas and got ready for bed. As soon as my head touched the pillow my eyes closed and I drifted off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this chapter, I had fun writing it. This story has been a bit.. emotional lately.
Please let me know what you think (:
xo