Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Begging For Forgiveness

*Pete's POV*
She opened the front door to complete darkness. The house was silent as we creeped inside. She tripped in front of me but I caught her before she fell.
"Cass, you ok?"
"Yeah. Fuck, where's the stupid light." She muttered, feeling the wall. The bright light flickered on, stunning me for a second.
"Aha! Found it." She beamed. We walked into the kitchen where she found the light switch easily and made her way to the fridge.
"Beer?" She asked opening the fridge. I nodded and she grabbed one and chucked it to me. "Vodka, vodka, vodka. Where's the fucking vodka?" She muttered. A few seconds later she pulled out a bottle and poured some into a glass, mixing it with a bit of coke.

"Pete, your silly." She giggled, spilling her drink a little. "Oppsie."
"I am not silly!" I pouted, folding my arms across my chest.
"Petey, no! Don't pull that face." She hopped off the side and wrapped her arms tightly around me. "Your not silly."
"Promise?"
"I promise Peter Pan." She whispered into my ear before giggling and downing the rest of her drink. We'd been drinking for about two hours now and we were both wasted. The doorbell went and a confused expression spread across Cass' face. She looked so cute when she was confused.
"Back in a sec." She smirked, walking towards the front door.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Cass yelled. I guess Ollie was here.

*Oliver's POV*
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Cass yelled. Her speech was slurred and she'd obviously been drinking, quite a lot by the looks of it.
"Cass, I'm so sorry. Can we talk?" I pleaded. I felt so bad for doing that to her. I loved her to death and I couldn't loose her.
"What makes you think that I ever want to talk to you ever again?" She spat. She looked so angry yet torn apart at the same time. I just wanted to pull her into my arms, apologize and tell her just how much I love her.
"Please Cassie, just five minutes." She slowly nodded and walked inside. I followed her in and saw Pete sat in the kitchen drinking. Let me guess, he was being her shoulder to cry on. I'd never got on with Pete, ever. He's too in love with Cassidy, whether he knows it or not. Cass walked up stairs.
"Pete, I'll be five minutes. Pick out a DVD or something." She called, disappearing at the top of the stairs.
"Hurt her again, and I swear, I'll hurt you one hundred times more." He hissed as he walked past me. I ignored him and walked upstairs to Cassie's room. She was sat on her bed with her legs crossed, playing with her hair.
"Baby, I'm so sorry. I had way too much to drink Cass, please understand that." My eyes begged her as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Cassidy, please don't cry. What can I do to make you forgive me?" I would actually do anything. Anything at all, just to make her forgive me.
"Just give me some time to think Ollie. Oh, and promise me - promise me that you'll never do that to me again." Her voice came out barely a whisper as she wiped her tear stained cheeks.
"I promise you baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update before I go to bed.
You dont know how many times I wrote and re-wrote this chapter, so you better like it :]
xo