Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

The Power Lines Went Out

*Cassidy's POV*

I trudged through the thick snow up to the front door in the darkness. I'd just left my parents house and it was eleven pm. I opened the door and shivered as I stepped into the hallway. Snow fell off of my body from where I had shook. I slipped my jacket off and hung it up before walking into the kitchen. Pete was sat at the breakfast bar scribbling in a notebook. I ignored him like I had been for the past few days. It had been hard. I wanted to hear him talking to me, not Ashlee or Patrick, so badly. I went to flick the switch for the kettle to make a nice warm mug of hot chocolate when the power went off. I stood silently in the darkness, panicking. I hated being alone in the dark. Even the street lights had gone off.
"Pete, where are you?" I whispered. It was the first time I'd spoken to him in a few days.
"I'm right here Cass." His hot breath tickled my cheek making me jump. I didn't expect him to be so close. I didn't even hear him get off the stool.
"Um, where's everyone else?" I asked, trying to regain concentration.
"Joe and Char went to bed, Ashlee's at hers, and 'Trick is at Brendon's." His voice was quiet and soft. "C'mon, there's a torch in the dining room somewhere." He took hold of my hand and pulled me to the dining room, keeping my body close to his. I was enjoying this far too much. We reached a set of drawers in the dining room and he rummaged around until he pulled out two torches, handing one to me. I found the switch and turned it on, making a soft glow light up Pete's face. He done the same to me and I smiled softly. He put the torch on the side and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Pete.." I started, only for him to cut me off.
"No Cassidy, listen. You don't understand how sorry I am, for everything. It's so true when people say 'you don't know what you've got until it's gone'. I found that out the hard way. When you left it felt like I had nothing to get up for in the morning. The days just went past in a blur, it was horrible. Not a second went by when I wasn't thinking of you. Everything reminded me of you. I lost my girlfriend and my best friend. You meant everything to me Cass and I blew it big time. I just really want us to be friends at least. But I get it if you don't want to forgive me." His chocolate eyes gleamed in the light from my torch, sparkling like they used to. They looked so full of hope.
"I forgive you Panda." I whispered, kissing his cheek. When I pulled away we ended up staring into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. He lent in and kissed my lips tenderly. This time I kissed back. His hand supported my back as the kiss got more passionate. His tongue ran lightly across my bottom lip, just like he used to do. I let his tongue enter my mouth and he began to massage my tongue with his. His hands ran down my body and back up again before he lifted me up and place me on the set of drawers. He was in between my legs as we continued to kiss, it slowly getting more heated.
"I've missed you so much Cass." He whispered, breathing heavily.
"I've missed you too Peter Pan." He giggled at me using his nickname and kissed my neck slowly, his teeth grazing my skin lightly as he teased me. We both stopped suddenly, hearing a noise. We were both frozen, waiting in anticipation for someone to walk through the dining room door and catch us. Adrenaline pumped through my veins as my heart beat increased, my ears straining to hear for footsteps. Nothing. Pete turned back towards me, a smirk on his perfectly shaped lips. He went for my neck again, this time biting hungrily. I moaned softly into his ear and he picked me up, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he carried me upstairs to the guest room I'd been staying in. I was glad he did, I didn't feel comfortable with the idea of sleeping with him intheir bed. He lowered me onto the bed and gently placed his body on top of mine, his tongue swirling around my mouth. We quickly removed every item of clothing apart from our underwear. His body was just as toned as I remembered it, making me want him even more. It wasn't just about me wanting him anymore, I needed him. I rolled over so I was on top and began to play with the hem of his boxers as I straddled him.
"Fuck, still a tease." He grinned.
"Baby, I'll always be a tease." I winked jokingly.
I began planting kisses along his jawline, slowly making my way down to the hem of his boxers before I felt his boxers pitch a tent. He let out a quiet moan as I kissed the center of his bartskull tattoo. I placed my lips on his as he slowly removed my underwear, chucking it to the floor. He rolled us over so he was hovering above me as his hands ran over my skin, remembering every curve. He slid two fingers inside me and began pumping them in and out. My back arched as a string of soft moans escaped my lips. He stopped without warning and removed his fingers, a smirk on his lips. He knew how badly I wanted him now. I propped myself up on my elbows and bit his ear lobe playfully. He moaned into my ear and pinned me down on the bed, holding my wrists firmly above my head. He loved to be in control and I could tell he was enjoying every second of this.
"Tell me how badly you want me." He whispered huskily into my ear. I never really knew Pete could be like this. Whenever we used to make love he was always gentle and caring. Now it seemed like he wanted it to be rough, not that I was complaining.
"I want you so badly Panda." I replied. He smirked and placed one hand on my hip, still keeping my arms pinned down with his other hand, as he entered me slowly. His thrusts become harder and I moaned his name as we both reached our climax at the same time. He placed his forehead on mine, panting heavily before rolling off of me. He pulled me onto his bare chest as we lay there for a while, our fingers inter wined. Reality hit me and i sat up, holding the covers up to hide my naked body.
"Shit. This was such a mistake, Pete. Your with fucking Ashlee." I put my head in my hands and sighed. He sat up too, resting his head on my bare shoulder.
"But I want you." He whispered, kissing my shoulder softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
This has to be said - FALL OUT BOY ARE FUCKING AMAZING.
The gig last night was imense - touched Pete ;) yes, be jealous (:
I don't think I've ever screamed so much in all of my life to be honest LOL.
Hope you like this chapter. I hate writing about Pete and Cassie not being together (N)
x