Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

She's Just Not Into You

*Pete's POV*

We went back down the stairs after Cassidy attempted to cover up the huge love bite I'd just given her. I felt bad knowing she'd be the one getting interrogated by the others. We both had no idea how she would answer. But she couldn't tell the truth.
"Pete, can you stop fucking leaving me!" Ashlee glared. I nodded and handed her another drink to shut her up. She was almost pissed now anyway and I knew she'd collapse somewhere when she'd drunk enough. Then I could go and talk to my friends.

It didn't take long for Ashlee to pass out so I carried her upstairs and put her in my bed before returning downstairs. I saw Cassidy talking to Travis by the drinks table as he handed her another glass of something. She smiled at me, making my heart skip a beat. Ashlee had never had that sort of effect on me before. No other girl had but Cassie. I walked over to her and Travis and grabbed another bottle as we all started talking. Travis never once stopped flirting with Cassidy and making her laugh, he seemed to be good at that. She went to the toilet about ten minutes later and thats when Travis turned to me.
"Pete, do you think I stand a chance with Cassidy?" He asked nervously. I'd known Travis for a while now and he was a good friend of mine. He was sweet and treated girls with respect and showed them how special they were to him. He was the type to have a long lasting relationship with a girl, not just a one night stand.
"Uh, I don't know man." I replied, not knowing what the fuck to say. I didn't wanna hurt his feelings, he was such a nice guy.
"Hm, I know I've just met her and everything but she's so amazing and she's totally gorgeous. I'm just not sure if she's into me." He sighed.
"Sorry dude, I can't help you."
"It's okay, I'll talk to 'Trick. He's bound to know whether I stand a chance with her." He grinned, heading towards Patrick. Cassidy came back, her bubbly self asking where Travis was.
"He really likes you Cass. He's gone to ask 'Trick if he stands a chance with you." A small smile spread across her pink lips.
"Arw, thats so cute." She giggled girlishly.
"Do you like him?" I questioned, fearing she'd say yes.
"Is Pete finally learning how horrible it feels when someone else is all over the one you love." She asked playfully. I glared at her, she was right. I hated seeing Travis all over her. It was horrible. I felt so bad for her having to see me and Ash together all the time.
"Just answer the question Cassidy." I snapped. She looked shocked and a little hurt that I'd reacted like this.
"No I don't Pete. I love you. Although, that could change if you carry on acting like this." She replied angrily. I apologized immediately and she nodded, walking over to Char. Ugh, I always fuck it up with her. Travis walked back over, a huge grin on his face.
"Patrick said I should go for it." He beamed.
"Patrick's drunk, Travis." I stated the obvious.
"So, you don't think I stand a chance with Cass?" He put his weight onto his right leg, waiting for my answer.
"You've only just met. I know Cassidy, she doesn't get with guys she's met just like that." Hopefully he'd just move on and forget about it.
"Ok then, I'll get to know her a bit better first. Then I'll stand a chance. Thanks Pete." He grinned, walking off to go and find Cassidy. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, boys are dicks :/
nuff said
x