Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Promise

*Cassidy's POV*

I hurled my bags over my shoulders and walked towards the tour buses. Elliot and Jersey helped to carry some of my bags as they were all really heavy. We reached everyone else and set our bags down, out of breath. Patrick pointed to the middle bus, indicating that would be ours. We got on and put our bags in the living area. Jersey and Alex ran into the area where the bunks were, both jumping on the top right one.
"I want this one!" Alex yelled.
"I got here first!" Jersey shouted back. Me, Mike and Elliot followed them and stood in the doorway, watching the two of them slapping each other.
"Cass, tell him." Jersey whined, whilst holding Alex in a head lock.
"Cass, I claimed first." Alex muffled into Jersey's arm.
"Guys, shut up! Jersey, let go of Alex. You can have that one. They're both exactly the same." I told them. Jersey gave me his shocked face and huffed, jumping over to the opposite bunk. Alex grinned, adjusting himself before poking his tongue out at Jersey. I shook my head and walked into the living area.
"Guys, tour meeting!" Pete yelled, poking his head around the bus door. We all got up and walked off of the bus and onto Fall Out Boy's bus.
Everyone was seated on the couch and floor. Pete patted his lap for me to sit on, which I did. No one gave us any funny looks which was a relief. His fingers slid just under the bottom of my top as he drew circles on my hip. Luckily, he was sat on the far end so no one could see.

"Right, heres the list of stops we'll be making and interviews etc. Oh and each bands set list." Patrick handed out several sheets of paper to everyone. He was so organized at times. I studied the set list.

1) How You Love Me Now
2) Homecoming
3) Obvious
4) Candles
5) Josey
6) Should've Tried Harder
7) 6 Months


I smiled. I loved all of those songs and the list was easy enough to remember.
"First gigs tomorrow so get some sleep tonight. Hey Monday, you'll be on first. Then Kids, then us okay?" Everyone nodded and got up to got to their own tour buses, apart from Fall Out Boy. We said bye to the guys from Kids In Glass Houses and got onto our bus again. Setting off towards our first stop; Seattle. I couldn't wait for the gig tomorrow night. It was going to be the biggest crowd we'd ever played in front of and I was nervous as hell, but still overly excited. I sat on the couch with Elliot and curled into his side, watching some random TV programme. I eventually drifted off to sleep.

*Pete's POV*

We made our first stop at a gas station after a few hours. It was dark now and around ten pm. We all jumped off to get some fresh air and me and 'Trick made our way to Hey Monday's bus. We got on to see Cassidy and Elliot asleep on the couch. Jealously flooded my body as Alex appeared in the doorway. His hair was a mess so he'd probably been sleeping too.
"Hey guys." He smiled. We both nodded at him and told him we'd be stopping for half hour for the drivers to have a break. I crouched down in front of Cassidy and Elliot and shook Cass gently.
"mm?" She mumbled, burying her face into Elliot's side. He stirred and moved his arm around her.
"Cass, Elliot wake up." I said louder. They both opened their eyes sleepily. "You got half hour to walk about or whatever before we go again, okay?" The nodded in response and got up off the couch.

Me and Cass walked onto Fall Out Boy's bus with our hot chocolates and sweets. We'd stocked up on them so we had munchies for later. Everyone else was at a little cafe we'd found around the corner so we were here on our own for roughly another twenty minutes. Cassidy walked through to the bunk area and climbed into mine. I got in next to her, pulling her into my arms.
"I wish we could lie like this forever Pete." She whispered. I nodded in agreement. I could lie here forever with her in my arms like this without moving. I kissed her head lightly, whispering 'I love you' into her hair.
"Pete, are you going to end it with Ashlee?" She asked, her voice quiet.
"Of course I am Cass. I really want to be with you baby, I just have to wait for the right time." I reassured her, holding her tighter. "Hey, I got something for you." I smiled down at her, sitting up right. She looked at me questioningly, sitting up as well. I lent over to one of my bags and pulled the small box out of the pocket.
"Pete.." She started. I cut her off, smiling.
"I got this for you just after I found out you were pregnant. But I was waiting for the right time to give it to you, then well, the accident happened and it all went downhill from then on." I handed her the small black, velvet box. She opened it slowly, a smile spreading across her lips when she saw the promise ring that was sat inside.
"Pete, it's gorgeous." She grinned, throwing her arms around me.
"I just want you to know, that I'm always going to be here for you no matter what Cassidy. You are my life and I love you." I slid the ring onto her slender finger and she kissed me passionately. I loved her so damn much, and this time, this time I wouldn't fuck it up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to include the ring ages ago but forgot about it. Then I was reading over the story and thought I'd include it now. (:
Hope you like it
x