Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Your Mum

*Pete's POV*

It was three weeks into the tour and we were in the UK now. We were stopping at a hotel in Manchester for the night and Cassidy had informed me she had a little surprise for me tonight, after the show. I couldn't wait, obviously. This was probably one of the only shows I wanted to be over as soon as possible. Simply because I was desperate to find out what her surprise was.

We all ran off stage before our encore and I bumped into someone I seriously wasn't expecting to see here.
"Surprise baby!" Ashlee screeched, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me passionately. I shot a quick glance at Cassidy who was glaring at Ashlee. She sighed and walked off towards her dressing room angrily, her tiny fists clenched.
"Ash, what are you doing here?" I asked, confused as hell. We hadn't planned for her to come on tour. We hadn't once brought it up. Well, she had when she found out Cass would be coming. But it didn't fit in with her schedule. She would be busy writing songs for her new album and needed to focus on that.
"I missed you silly. Why? Don't you want me to be here?" Her expression changed to an angry one as she questioned me. I shook my head and reassured her that I was happy to see her and glad she was here. I kissed her lightly on the lips before going back out on stage with the guys for our very last two songs; Dance Dance and Saturday.

*Cassidy's POV*

I got into the limo with everyone else and sat quietly for the ride back to the hotel.
"Cass, whats wrong?" Joe asked worriedly.
"Nothing, just a little tired. The show was immense tonight." I lied. I wasn't actually that tired to tell the truth. I just needed to get away from Pete and Ashlee.
"Oh, so you wont wanna come for a few drinks in town then?" Andy teased, grinning.
"Andy, I always have enough energy for a few drinks." I smirked, cheering up slightly. Pete looked up at me sympathetically, Ashlee caressing the inside of his thigh. He mouthed 'I'm sorry' to me but I ignored him and started talking to Ryan, persuading him to come out tonight as well. Getting absolutely smashed would make it a hell of a lot easier to forget Ashlee was here. I guess my little surprise wasn't going to happen tonight after all. Oh well, it was Pete's loss.

We got back to the hotel and everybody went up to their rooms to get ready for tonight. I had my own room, thinking I wouldn't be using it. I was so wrong. I'd be spending the night alone whilst he was a few doors down screwing Ashlee. I felt so cheap. This had to stop until he ended it with her. Once I was ready, I walked down to Pete's room knocking lightly on the door. Ashlee answered, a towel wrapped around her body.
"What do you want?" She growled.
"To speak to Pete. Where is he?" I questioned, glaring at her.
"Petey, there's a whore at the door for you." Ashlee called, her voice fake and chirpy.
"Ash, I'll think you'll find that your the only whore here darling." I smirked. Pete came to the door just in time, an apologetic look spread across his face.
"I'm getting in the shower babe, come in in a minute." Ashlee smirked back at me, kissing Pete full on the mouth just to piss me off. She achieved her goal. I felt sick watching her lips on his.

"Whats up?" Pete asked when Ashlee had left.
"I just needed to tell you that we can't keep doing what we're doing until you end it with her. It's not fair on anyone and it makes me feel really cheap." I stated. He nodded reluctantly.
"Okay, and I needed to tell you that I'm really sorry about her coming. I had no idea. I was really looking forward to tonight. But it's also a good thing she's here, because now I can break up with her. I love you Cass, not Ashlee." He smiled at me, making me smile back. I kissed his cheek lightly and hugged him.
"How come you two aren't coming out tonight?" I asked. As soon as he replied, I regretted asking at all.
"Ashlee.. missed me and well, yeah she wanted to spend the night in. Don't worry baby, just have fun tonight okay. We can be together real soon gorgeous, I promise." He kissed me lightly on the lips before I walked away, towards Patrick's room. I was going to enjoy myself tonight, just forget about all of my worries. Pete and Ashlee being one of them.

__________________________________________________________________

I woke up groggily in the morning, my head pounding from last night. I rolled over to come face to face with Elliot. I lifted the covers and sighed in relief. I was in my pajama's and Elliot had his boxers on. He groaned, burying his head into the pillow to avoid the sun light coming through the curtains.
"Morning." I laughed, my voice hoarse. He looked up at me, smiling.
"Morning doll. Hows your head?" He asked, leaning on his arm.
"Killing. How much did I drink last night?" I asked, not really remembering much.
"A lot." He laughed. "I didn't drink much so I had to carry you out of the club to the limo then from the limo to here, then get you changed into you pj's" He grinned. I put my hand to my head and groaned.
"Was I really that bad?" He nodded, laughing.
"You were extremely entertaining though. You kept insulting yours and Patrick's mom with 'your mom' jokes. It was rather hilarious Cass, I must admit." I laughed, not remembering a thing.

*Elliot's POV*

I laughed remembering Cassidy's jokes from last night. She had everyone in hysterics. There was one thing that I thought was better if I didn't bring it up. Her and Pete.

Flashback !!!

I laid her down on the double bed in her hotel room and stripped her of her clothes, replacing them with a pair of her pajama's. I went to go to the bathroom, hearing Cassidy's small voice coming from the bed.
"Elliot, don't go." She pleaded her speech still slurred.
"I'm not sweetie, I'm just going to toilet." I quickly did what I had to and removed my black skinny jeans and white button down shirt that I'd worn out. I crawled into bed next to Cass as she wriggled closer to me.
"Hey Elliot, can I let you in on a secret?" She whispered, sounding half asleep.
"Sure." I replied, not expecting what she was about to tell me. I was playing with her soft hair now, knowing she'd soon fall asleep.
"Me and Pete have been sleeping together. He's ending it with Ashlee tonight so we can be together. But shh, you can't tell anybody!" I nodded slowly, in shock. I knew that her and Pete had gone back to how they used to be before they ever went out; best friends again. Although, Ashlee was making it really difficult for them. It all made sense now though, the two of them disappearing and never leaving each others sides. I just prayed to God he wouldn't hurt her again, I don't think she could go through all of that again. When I first met her back in Florida, she pretended to be happy but we could all see through it. She was distraught and spent most of her time thinking alone. All though, we did manage to cheer her up and made her happy again.


End Of Flashback !!!

Cassidy sat up slowly clutching her head. Her face scrunched up as she got out of bed and padded over to the bathroom. She had a quick shower before returning, fully clothed. Her make-up and hair was already done and she just looked a little tired. I had put my clothes back on from last night, my hair sticking out. Cassidy giggled as she walked over to me, trying to control it somehow.

Once we were both ready and I had gotten showered and changed etc we met the others downstairs in the lobby. Cassidy had hold of my hand as we neared the others. There were still two people missing. Pete and Ashlee. They soon came down though, holding hands and laughing.
"Morning losers." Ashlee laughed. The tone in her voice made me realize that she didn't mean it as a joke. Cassidy's hand tightened in mine and I pulled her closer to me. I could tell her blood was probably boiling right about now. I had to admit, Cassidy didn't have the best of tempers and could be really fiery at times. I feared for Pete. He was going to get it later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo bad Pete ! :/
x