Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

In The Past

*Pete's POV*

Patrick glared at me, his eyes burning holes straight through me.
"We're on, get inside." He growled, turning around and storming inside. I looked over at Cassidy who was texting on her sidekick.
"Go on Pete. Wouldn't want to keep your fans waiting now, would we?" She slurred, walking into the building before me.

Patrick pulled me into his room back at the hotel, slamming the door behind us.
"What the fuck do you think your playing at sleeping with Cass when your with Ashlee? How many more fucking times do you wanna mess with Cassidy's head and break her heart Pete? I lost her once because of you and I am not loosing her again, do you fucking understand me?" 'Trick yelled in my face, pushing me up against the door. I'd never seen Patrick shout at anyone like this before, he'd never been this angry in his entire life and he actually scared me.
"I'm sorry 'Trick, I just.. I love her Patrick. More than anything in this whole fucking world. I just keep hurting her unintentionally." I muttered. He nodded, backing away.
"Sometimes you just have to let the people you love move on Pete. Stop hurting her and just be her friend. Just let her calm down for a bit otherwise she'll end up biting your head off." He turned back into the caring best friend he normally was, instead of the angry, over protective brother he'd just turned into. I nodded and left him in his room. As I walked down to my own room I saw Elliot carrying Cassidy's limp body. She looked tiny and vulnerable in his arms. He glared at me as Jersey opened her door for them. I knew he wasn't going to come out. He'd spend the night with her tonight, being her shoulder to cry on. Ugh, I was so fucking jealous!

Ashlee was already asleep when I walked through the door, her own body spread out across the bed. I started to get unchanged, and emptied my pockets in my jeans. Once again the promise ring sat in my palm, reminding me of what I'd lost. I put it into one of my bags and crawled into bed, hoping to get some sleep.

*Elliot's POV*

I led next to Cassidy's unconscious body, making sure she was okay. I decided it was probably best if I stayed with her again tonight. I didn't want her waking up alone. I was just drifting off to sleep when Cassidy's cell started to vibrate, indicating she had a message. I opened it up to read it, thinking it was probably Pete sending his pathetic apologies; I didn't want her waking up to that.

Ryro (: x

Your an idiot sometimes, you know that? (: Oh God, whats Mr. Wentz done now? I uh, I really need to get something off my chest Cass. I'm really sorry I'm just dropping this on you when it sounds like you have problems of your own but, I think I'm in love with you. I know you probably regret sleeping with me but I really don't regret anything about that night. Your perfect in every way to me and I've never met anyone like you before. Your laugh and smile are so infectious, it brightens up my day. Hearing you sing your heart out is just magical to be honest and if I could, I'd listen to you all day. I know you and Pete have a lot of history together, but I can't get you out of my mind. I just need to know how you feel about me doll. Sorry if your asleep already, just reply in the morning. Sweet dreams darling (: Grr 2nd x

*Cassidy's POV*

I sat in the lobby and drummed my fingers on my thigh, waiting for Patrick.
"C'mon, we've got an interview." He said softly, pulling me up of the black leather couch. We got attacked by paparazzi as we left the hotel, trying to make our way to the black car a few feet away. Pete was already in the car, Ashlee sucking on his neck. I stared out of the windows for the entire journey, praying to God we'd crash into a tree or something and only she would die. We got to the local radio station and sat around a table of some sort, all of us with a mic in front of us. The interviewer, Kevin, started asking us questions. I noticed the camera pointing straight at us from my left.

"That was Jordin Sparks with Tattoo. We have a little surprise for our listeners today. Patrick and Cassidy Stump, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson are here to answer a few of our questions. So Cassidy, we'll start with you. How are you finding tour with all of the other bands being guys?" Kevin asked. staring at me intently.

"It's awesome. I mean, the guys from Fall Out Boy have been my best friends since I was little. The guys from Hey Monday and I have been friends for a few years now and the guys from Kids, well they're just awesome. Plus I'm not the only girl on tour. There's my best friend who's also Joe's girlfriend, Char. Then there's Andy's girlfriend, Sara. We're all really good friends and it's nice just to hang out and meet fans and stuff" I grinned.

"What about Pete's fiancée over there? Are you and Ashlee not friends?" I gulped, hard. What did he mean by 'fiancée'? I looked at Pete who looked guiltily at me. His brown eyes sad. I looked over to Patrick who was looking at me sympathetically. HE KNEW! He knew and he never told me!

"Sure we are." I muttered, sarcasm hinting in my voice. Kevin got the message and left it at that.

"Patrick, whats it like having your baby sister on tour with you? I hear she's been performing Sugar We're Going Down with you, I bet thats pretty cool being able to do that. I understand you two are very close, do you get over protective when her male fans get too friendly?"

"Yeah, it's pretty cool even though she's a pain in my ass." He laughed, grinning at me. "Uh I wouldn't say I get too over protective about her male fans, they're pretty respectful. Plus all of the guys from Hey Monday never let them get too close. But she's my best friend as well as my baby sister and I do feel very protective of her." He smiled softly at me. He could be such a softie at times.

"So Pete, I take it your quite protective of Cassidy too? Wasn't there something between you two a few years ago?" Kevin pushed. I seriously didn't want to be here anymore. I considered getting up and leaving but I thought that was way too rude.

"Uh, yeah I guess I am quite protective of her and yeah there was something between us two." Pete answered.

"But that was in the past. Me and Pete are engaged now." Ashlee grinned pathetically.

"Yeah, so we heard." Kevin replied, really not interested. "So, what happened between you guys, Cass?"

"Like Ashlee said, it's in the past. We're just friends now and I'm really happy for Pete and Ashlee. They make a great couple." I smiled. Fake, of course. But I don't think Kevin could see that. I looked at Pete, he looked a mixture of shocked and hurt. I quickly moved my eyes to the table then back up to Kevin.

"I'm afraid thats all we have time for guys. We hope you lot all the best for the future, keep doing what your doing! Here's Hey Monday's new hit single, Homecoming." Kevin spoke into the mic before pressing a few buttons in front of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Currently addicted to T-Shirt by Shontelle :L
Thank you for all your comments (:
I hope you like it x