Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Stomach Bugs, Sickness and Sex

*Joe's POV*

I walked past the bathroom, hearing Cass being sick. She'd gotten worse and we thought she might have some sort of stomach bug or something. She'd sworn on her life that her and Ryan hadn't slept together since they'd got together so she couldn't be pregnant. I walked into the kitchen to see Char with her head on the counter.
"Hey baby, whats wrong?" I asked, stroking her back.
"Nothing, I just don't feel too good." She sighed.
"Please don't say you've got what Cassidy's got." She shrugged and clutched her stomach. What was with these girls getting ill?! I got some tablets out of the cabinet and a glass of water for her. She quickly swallowed them and winced, she'd always hated taking tablets. I scooped her up into my arms and carried her through the living room where Cassidy was curled up into a tight ball asleep. She'd resorted to staying there as she was having trouble sleeping and wanted to watch tv. I carried Char up the stairs and into our bedroom. I'd noticed that she'd got a little heavier, probably due to the stomach bug or something. Once I'd set her down in bed and got in myself she turned to me.
"Would you mind if I stayed here whilst you go on tour baby?" She asked softly. I shook my head.
"No, of course not sweetheart. If you don't feel well enough then I'd rather you stay here." I kissed her forehead lightly. "Get some sleep darling."

*Pete's POV*

I left Ashlee in bed and headed down stairs. I couldn't get to sleep and needed a glass of water. I passed Cassidy, asleep on the couch and went to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water. I walked back into the living room and sat on the floor in front of Cassidy. She really was gorgeous, despite the face that she looked as pale as hell, it looked as though she'd lost weight, and her hair was a complete mess. She started to moan in her sleep, clutching her stomach and writhing in pain.
"Cass, Cassidy wake up sweetheart." I shook her gently and her eyes flickered open.
"Fucking hell!" She groaned frustratedly before running to the bathroom and emptying the contents of her stomach. I heard her brush her teeth before returning back to the couch.
"You okay?" She nodded slowly and took a sip of my water.
"How come your down here?" She asked, brushing her hair out of her face.
"Thirsty. Where's Ryan?" I asked, resting my chin on the edge of the couch.
"Home. Him and they guys have a photo shoot early in the morning so he thought it was best if he stayed there." I nodded slowly. I was so incredibly jealous of Ryan right now, but I had to keep quiet. "Pete, will you stay down here with me tonight? Just as friends obviously. I just don't feel like being alone." She said softly. I nodded and sat down next to her on the couch. She curled up to me and I wrapped my arm around her. Just friends. Just. Friends. I repeated in my head.

"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ wake the fuck up!" Ashlee screamed, chucking something at my head. My eyes flickered open to see a crying Ashlee stood in front of me and Cassidy asleep with her head on my chest and her body lying limply over mine. I don't know how we'd gotten in that position but we did and now Ashlee was having a screaming fit.
"Ash be quiet! Everyones asleep." I whisper shouted at her.
"I don't give a fuck Pete! What the hell are you doing down here with that slag draped over you?" She sobbed. I wriggled out from under Cassidy and pulled Ashlee into my arms.
"I'm sorry ok. I couldn't sleep and I came down for a glass of water. Cassidy wasn't feeling very well and she hates being alone when she's ill so I stayed with her. You have to accept that we're still best friends Ash. I love you though, ok." I kissed her forehead and she stopped crying.
"I'm sorry Pete, I just don't want to loose you." She said softly before kissing my lips and walking upstairs. I sighed and knelt down next to Cassidy, pushing her hair out of her face. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping.
"Pete." She mumbled sleepily.
"Mhm?"
"Stop fucking watching.." She got up and ran into the bathroom, emptying her stomach again. Something was seriously wrong with her.
"Cass, you'd say no if I ask to take you to the doctors wouldn't you?" I asked, just to make sure.
"You know me too well Peter." She smiled as she came out of the bathroom. I sighed, she could be so stubborn. I wasn't going to let her just carry on like this though. She wouldn't be able to come on tour if she got any worse.

*Cassidy's POV*

I led on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I felt so tired lately. I had no energy and was throwing up a lot of the time. I wasn't eating properly either, so I had noticeably lost weight. I considered going to the doctors, but I hate them. When ever I go there I always get bad news. It's like, I don't go there to find out whats wrong with me, I go there to see what bad news they could possibly give me this time.
"Cass, baby you ok?" Ryan asked, poking his head around my door.
"Yeah, come here." I smiled, patting the space next to me. He came in and led down on his side so he was facing me. He slowly lifted up my t-shirt and began drawing small circles on my hip. A smile formed on my lips and my eyes closed. That felt so relaxing. Suddenly his lips were attached to my neck as he sucked lightly. He started to bite as he moved his body over mine, hovering slightly. I let out a soft moan as he bit my soft spot behind my ear. He moved his lips to mine as we kissed hungrily and passionately, his hands beginning to roam my body.
"I love you." He whispered in between kisses.
"I love you too Ryro." I grinned as he pulled away. He lifted his shirt over his head and chucked it to the floor before removing mine and sending it in the same direction. My hands ran across his toned torso as he moved back to my neck, getting my soft spot again. He removed my bra and also chucked that somewhere in my room before he kissed along my jawline, then down the center of my throat to the center of my chest. He placed a small, soft kiss in between my breasts before cupping my right one and placing my nipple in his mouth. A moan escaped my lips as my back arched to meet his mouth. He smirked as he began sucking lightly, grazing his teeth over it every few seconds. I had to admit, it did hurt. My breasts were sore as hell since I'd got this bug, but the pleasure was totally worth it. He moved to my other breast, continuing his ministrations and receiving soft moans from myself. I wanted him so bad. I fiddled with his belt, trying to remove it, and succeeding. I undone the buttons on his jeans and pushed them down, where he kicked them off. I had to laugh at his boxers. They said Rydon repeatedly along the waist band and had a picture of him and Brendon in a love heart on his ass.
"Christmas present from Bear." He grinned before attacking my lips again. I ran my nails lightly down his spine, making him shiver slightly before my fingers began playing with the waistband on his boxers.
"You're such a tease." He breathed heavily into my ear, his breath tickling my neck.
"I know." I winked, rolling us over. I sat on top of him whilst he started taking my pajama bottoms off. I kicked them to the floor and straddled him. I felt him go hard beneath me and grinned. In one swift movement he was back on top of me, my head on the pillow and his inches in front of mine. We were both breathing heavily as he pulled the blankets over us. He began trailing kisses down my throat, between my breasts then in a zig zag across my stomach. Finally stopping at my underwear. He pulled at them until they fell to the floor and he grinned, winking at me. He left one small kiss on my left hip before he placed his mouth on my clit. I gasped sharply and felt him smirk against my most personal area. He slowly started sucking hard, flicking his tongue across every few seconds. I whimpered in pleasure as his teeth grazed my clit. He began to suck harder and his tongue made it's way down to my hole, dipping inside. It was slow and warm and was causing me intense pleasure. Ryan pulled away without warning, leaving me wanting more. He moved back to my neck and was about to remove his boxers when I heard my door open. I sighed. Fucking Einstein didn't lock the door. Good going Cassidy. I peeked over Ryan's shoulder to see Pete backing out of the door as quickly as possible. The color had drained from his face and his big chocolate pools were wide. I sighed and pressed my forehead against Ryan's chest. A sharp pain ran through my stomach causing me to gasp. Ryan looked worried as he rolled over next to me, stroking my side lightly.
"Cass are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I nodded, throwing on an over sized t-shirt and running into the small bathroom that was in my bedroom.

*Pete's POV*

I backed out of Cassidy's bedroom, suddenly feeling sick. Both hers and Ryan's clothes were scattered across her bedroom floor and he was on top of her in her bed. I walked into my room in a daze. I don't know why, I knew they'd be doing that at some point. I just.. didn't expect to see it. I walked into my bathroom and threw up. Everyone in this house seemed to be throwing up lately! But Char and Cass had stomach bugs, I didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's sort of a mixture of Pete's, Cassidy's and Joe's POV. I had a bit of writers block and this was the only way I could write it.
I hope you like it.
Banners anyone? They'd be much appreciated (:
x