Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Wake Up Sleepy Head

*Pete's POV*

I led in my bunk alone. Ashlee was above me in her bunk. She'd joined us two days ago when we had a gig in Las Vegas. I stared at the top of my bunk, deep in thought. I was going to be a dad. That still hadn't sunk in yet. I was so excited, despite the problems it would cause between me and Ashlee and Cassidy and Ryan. I knew Cassidy was only led a few feet away from me, my child inside her. She'd gotten a bit better since she passed out. Her apetite had came back and she wasn't throwing up as much, but she still had no energy and always needed the toilet. I also knew that Ryan was with her. She hadn't told him yet. She said she wanted to wait for a few days. I had to tell Ashlee soon. I'd decided I'd do it tomorrow. I needed to get it over and done with. Me and Ashlee were practically over anyway. I didn't love her, I loved Cassidy. I shut my eyes, a smile on my face as I drifted off to sleep.

"Pete, wake up sleepy head." Cassidy giggled, shaking me gently. I smiled, opening my eyes to see her face. She was already dressed, as was everyone else.
"What time is it?" I asked sleepily.
"Ten am." She grinned. I groaned and rolled over so my back was facing her. "C'mon sleepy head. Time to get up." She laughed, pulling my duvet off of my body. It was freezing!
"Cassssss! Your so mean." I pouted, standing up and stretching. She ran her finger down my chest to the hem of my boxers, smiling.
"Go and get dressed before I rape you." She smirked. "I really don't want to cheat on Ryan." I winked and walked to the back of the bus to grab some clothes.

"Ash, can I talk to you quickly?" I asked. It was just the two of us on the bus as everyone was on Cobra and Panic's bus playing video games.
"Sure babe, whats up?" She smiled sweetly at me.
"Cassidy's pregnant." She started laughing.
"Oh my God, what a slag. Her and Ryan haven't even been together long." I sighed.
"Ash it's mine, not Ryans." I stated. Her face fell and she stopped laughing.
"Are you fucking serious?" She spat, starting to get angry.
"We slept together just before christmas and then up until you showed up on the last tour." I told her the truth, there was no point in lying. "I'm really sorry Ash. But I love her." She started screaming and hurling abuse at me before running off the bus.
I walked off the bus and went over to Cobra and Panic's bus to see Cassidy and let her know I'd ended it with Ashlee. I saw everyone cramped up on the couches and floor, Gabe and William playing on some video game and yelling at each other. Ashlee was sat on the edge of one of the couches.
"Hey baby." She smiled. I just looked back at her weirdly and walked over to her. "I don't care if you love Cassidy. You still love me too, right?" I shook my head. She just didn't get it.
"No Ashlee, I don't. I love Cassidy, just Cassidy." I hissed. She stormed off the bus, making everyone look at her, then me.
"We're over." I told them. They all looked at one another before cheering.
"Thank God! I couldn't stand her any longer." Gabe and Travis both grinned. I looked over to Cassidy who was sat on Ryans lap, his arms wrapped around her stomach. I suddenly felt really protective of her and wanted to get her as far away as possible from him. I knew I couldn't though so I sat on Patrick's lap.

After we'd been in there talking and messing around for a few hours we had to get ready for the gig. We all filed out of the bus and went to the arena, bumping into some fans on the way. Panic was on first, getting the crowd going.
"So, you ended it with Ashlee then?" Cassidy asked, sitting down on a chair in our dressing room. I nodded. "I have no idea how to tell Ryan. I'm scared Pete." She whispered. I knelt down infront of her and took her hands in mine.
"What are you scared of sweetheart?"
"How he'll react, having this baby, everything. I don't want a repeat of last time. I can't..." She burst into tears and I pulled her into my arms, cradling her as we sat on the floor.
"Cass, thats not going to happen again. Our baby is going to be fine ok." I kissed her forehead and she nodded, staring into my eyes. Hers were red and watery but still looked beautiful. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help myself. I leaned in, about to press my lips to hers when someone come through the door.
"I thought I told you to stay away from her?" Patrick yelled, slamming the door behind him. Me and Cass stood up to face him.
"Patrick, leave it ok." Cass begged, her eyes pleading with her brothers.
"No, I'm not gonna leave it. How many more times do you wanna fuck her around Pete? She's with Ryan ok, not you. Stop trying to make a move on her!" He yelled, getting in my face.
"I'm pregnant." Cassidy whispered from beside me. Patrick froze, looking down at her.
"W-what do you mean your pregnant? You and Ryan haven't been together for that long.."
"It's not Ryans, 'Trick. It's Pete's, so can you just not interfere and let us sort this out!" She screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks. She was so emotional lately and cried over anything. Patrick stared at her and went to pull her into a hug but she stormed out.

"How the fuck could you get her pregnant Pete?! She's nineteen! She has the band to focus on and so do you. How are you going to manage with a little baby? You have to be responsible to have a baby, and your not. How could you be so careless?!" Patrick yelled, getting in my face again. This was such a mess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading & to those of you who commented (:
x