Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

The One

*Ashlee's POV*

I panted heavily, my body still tingling.
“That was..” He started.
“Amazing.” I finished, my breathing beginning to slow. I had to admit, he wasn't as good as Pete but he would do for now. I looked over to him and smiled, him smiling back at me. I remember overhearing Pete and Patrick's conversation a few years ago about him when we'd seen him in town somewhere. He was one of Cassidy's ex boyfriends; Oliver. This would teach her for stealing my boyfriend the little whore. I'd seen him in a club the other night and we'd headed back to his apartment. We'd met up nearly every night since for sex. He was pretty good but not the best I'd had. I didn't need Pete any more, I reassured myself. He was just a prop to help me get more publicity, and it had worked.
“Ash, are we together?” Ollie asked, pulling me closer to him. I propped myself up and kissed him.
“Yeah.” I smiled. He grinned and kissed me back, poor thing didn't have a clue I was just using him to get back at Cassidy. I slipped out of bed and headed into my bathroom, turning on the shower and jumping in. Ollie joined me a few minutes later, kissing my shoulder from behind me. They'd be home in about two months. That gives me just enough time to get to know Ollie. Well enough to piss Cassidy off anyway. I wondered if it would make Pete jealous at all, probably not. He didn't love me anymore, he loved her. I was going to make her pay.

*Joe's POV*

I drummed my fingers on the couch, waiting for Char to arrive. She should be here any minute now. I was so impatient to see her, hold her in my arms, kiss her lips. I'd missed her so much and we hadn't even been gone that long. It still hadn't sunk in that I was going to be a dad. That sounded so weird. I'd never imagined it like this but I wouldn't change it for the world. Me and Char had been together for years now and I was planning to propose. This would be the icing on the cake. I didn't know whether to wait until after the baby's born or to propose now. Maybe if I proposed now then we could get married after the baby's born. I guess that would work. I already had a ring that I knew she would love. I got it ages ago, planning to propose then. I just hadn't gotten round to it yet. But now is the perfect time. A knock on the bus door distracted me from my thoughts and I jumped up to answer it. Char was stood just outside, a smile plastered across her perfect face. I scooped her up into my arms, hugging her tightly.
“I've missed you so much baby.” I whispered into her hair, taking in the smell of strawberries. I loved her shampoo, it smelt so delicious.
“I've missed you too Joey. You don't know how much.” She whispered back, kissing my cheek, making her way to my lips. I carried her inside then went back for her bags, placing them near the couch. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into a heated kiss. Her hands tangled in my fro, she absolutely adored it to be honest. She used to hate it when I got it cut.
“Ew, get a room you two.” Cassidy laughed from the doorway with Pete. Both of them laughing.
“CASS!” Char squealed, running over and hugging her tightly. Cassidy hugged her back, grinning before Char hugged Pete quickly then came back over to me, sitting on the couch. Cass pulled Pete over to the couch by his hand and sat on his lap. I was so glad they were back together, they'd never suited any other people they'd been with. They were made for each other and when they weren't together, they weren't whole. They always seemed lost or as if their minds were elsewhere. It was so cute.

We sat on the couch for about two hours talking and playing on video games. It was nice hanging out just the four of us. We had a laugh. Patrick came in with Andy, both of them hugging Char tightly. We still had to tell everyone about her being pregnant and everything. I was so excited.
“Guys, we're performing on a local TV show. Cass your being interviewed by them too, with us, Jersey and Elliot.” Patrick told us, walking back out with us following. Cass would probably get asked the same questions she did every time she had an interview with us. What's it like being Patrick's little sister? Is it weird that you've been out with Pete when he's your older brothers best friend? Etc etc.

We walked in after getting ready and sat down on two purple couches with some girl sat in a matching chair. She quickly introduced herself before beginning the interview.
So Fall Out Boy, how are you enjoying tour? Katie asked.
It's awesome. We're having a lot of fun. Patrick smiled, holding the microphone they'd given him.
That's what we like to hear. Cassidy, Elliot, Jersey how's tour for you guys? This is your second tour, right? Patrick passed the microphone to Cassidy who was sat next to him.
Yeah, it's amazing. The fans have been incredible and it's awesome being able to meet them and stuff.
Awesome. So Cassidy, Pete, I notice your holding hands. What happened to Ryan and Ashlee? Pete and Cassidy looked at each other quickly before Pete replied.
We're in love and we didn't think it was fair on Ryan or Ashlee. Cassidy turned and smiled at Pete.
Aw, and this isn't the first time is it? Katie smiled as they shook their heads.
We went out back in high school. Pete smiled.
So cute. So, Joe I notice your still with your girlfriend. How are you two doing? I swear this was meant to be about tour and stuff, not my personal life.
We're doing great thanks. I wanted so badly to tell everyone that Char was expecting. I wanted everyone to know.

The rest of the interview was just stupid questions like always. People always pushed to know about our personal lives. It got annoying. We had to perform now before we could go back and I could curl up with Char all night as we didn't have a show tonight. We played I Don't Care, the crowd dancing and singing along.

We got back to the bus and me and Char went straight to my bunk, curling up together. I played with her hair as she stared into my eyes. She was so gorgeous. I knew she was the one. I'd known that for ages now. She was the only person who'd ever really got me and understood me. I could tell her everything and I loved her for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter is nearly finished so I should be posting it tonight if my dad doesn't turn off the internet (Y)
Thank you for reading
x