Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Very Pregnant

*Pete's POV*

Two months later - August!


I looked down at the picture I held in my hands as I sat on the couch back at home. We'd been home for a few weeks now and Cass was heavily pregnant. I studied the picture, making out the heads and other body parts of my twins in Cassidy's stomach. Yes, twins. We were both totally ecstatic about it. It was what Cass had always wanted, twins. I smiled at the picture. I knew the sex of the two of them but Cassidy had made me promise not to tell her. I studied the both of them carefully. I'd nicknamed them 'Bloo and Bubbles' one night when me and Cassidy were led in bed. It had sort of caught on. I checked my phone, waiting for her and Patrick to come home. She'd forced him to go shopping with her so they could get him a new outfit for his date with Hayley tonight. He was taking her to the cinema then to a posh restaurant in town. They'd been spending pretty much all of their time together and Hayley stayed here a lot. They were so cute together, she was perfect for him.
“Hey Pete.” Hayley smiled, walking down the stairs. She was still in her pajama's as she'd crashed here practically all week.
“Hey.” I smiled back. Her eyes trailed down to the picture in my hands and she ran over to the couch.
“Oh my God, they look so cute!” She squealed. “Do you know the sex yet?” I nodded and her eyes grew big. “Share!”
“Cassidy made me promise not to tell anyone, she doesn't even know yet.” I laughed. Hayley grunted and studied the picture more closely, trying to figure it out for herself. She huffed when she couldn't before getting up to get some breakfast.
“It'll look fine, stop worrying!” Cassidy told Patrick, getting frustrated. I knew what Patrick could be like when it came to clothes and well Cassidy wasn't the most patient person in the world right now. The two of them walked in, Patrick holding quite a lot of bags. He went over to the kitchen to greet Hayley as Cassidy made her way over to me. Her bump pushed against me as I hugged her tightly, kissing her quite passionately. She looked so damn sexy pregnant. I wanted to jump her bones right there, but I don't think Patrick would have approved. She was glowing, being pregnant suited her so much. I hated her being away from me, even if she had just gone on a shopping trip with 'Trick or she'd gone to the shops. I didn't like it one bit. A smile crept across Cassidy's face and she grabbed my hand, placing it onto her swollen stomach. I felt one of my babies kicking softly. I grinned back at her and kissed her again.
“I'm so tired! I hoped being pregnant would have tired you out more and we wouldn't have been four whole hours, but no, nothing stops you when it comes to shopping does it?” Patrick laughed, collapsing onto the couch with Hayley.
“Stop complaining.” Cassidy smiled, going upstairs.

*Cassidy's POV*

I put my bags by mine and Pete's bed and re-applied my make-up quickly. I turned sideways in the mirror, gazing at my bump. I was so big, but I loved it. I couldn't wait to see my two little babies. Bloo and Bubbles, as Pete called them. I couldn't wait to hold them in my arms, name them, bring them home for the first time, everything. I was beyond excited. Pete came in and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck. He was so supportive, waiting on my hand and foot 24/7, making sure I was comfortable, not too tired etc. He'd also gotten a hell of a lot more protective over me. He hated me going out alone, and got angry if anyone bumped into me or anything. He was getting extremely angry with paparazzi, they wouldn't leave us alone. Even if we went to the shops or something quickly we'd bump into one of them. It got so annoying at times but I didn't mind too much.
“My parents want us to go round for dinner, you want to?” He asked into my neck. I nodded, smiling. I loved Dale's cooking and so did Bloo and Bubbles.

“Polo and babies!” Andy yelled, pulling me into a hug. I laughed, hugging him back.
“Hey Andy.” I smiled.
“Oh my God, you look so.. pregnant. It suits you.” He grinned. Great, being fat suits me. Awesome.
“Er, thanks.”
“Cassidy!” Hillary grinned, pulling me into a hug. Callum, her fiancée that I'd met last week smiled at me from behind her. Hillary, Callum and Andy were staying here for a while as they wanted to be around the twins for a bit. Plus Hillary and Cal were thinking about moving back. We all walked into the kitchen, Dale and Peter greeting me too. When your pregnant people think they need to greet you as if they haven't seen you for years. Commenting on every little change. Dale moved us on into the dining room, making us sit and wait for her to serve dinner which smelt incredible.
“So, where's the picture from your scan this morning?” Hillary questioned excitedly. Pete pulled out the photo from his wallet and handed it to her, a grin spreading across her face. Andy looked and smiled.
“They look like little aliens.” He grinned. “Take after Pete.” Pete glared at him before smiling sarcastically. They were always like this.
“Shut up Andy, you look like a freaking' alien you little douche bag. They look so damn cute!” Hillary squealed. Callum looked almost scared. I bet he thought Hillary was thinking about them having children but I knew Hillary, she wanted to focus on work right now.

“Right, bye mom, dad.” Pete smiled, hugging them both. They both hugged me after as we said goodbye before getting into Pete's car and driving home. I was exhausted! We both walked into the house, me collapsing onto the couch next to Char who was watching Fuse and Pete disappeared somewhere. She had a packet of crisps resting on her stomach, grinning at me. I couldn't help but laugh she looked so funny. I noticed my camera on the coffee table and took a picture of her, both of us bursting into fits of laughter when we looked at the photo. We went through all of the pictures on the camera, most of them of us pregnant and tour. I looked at one of me and Patrick on stage, my bump wasn't very big compared to what it was now. I felt huge.
“I found out the sex of the baby yesterday.” Char grinned, stroking her stomach.
“Really? What is it?” I questioned.
“A girl.” She squealed excitedly. She'd always wanted a little girl so much.
“Oh my God! That is so cute. I'm so happy for you. Pete found out today but I made him promise not to tell me. I want it to be a surprise, you know? Even though I seriously can't wait to find out.” She nodded and laughed. “Right I think I'm gonna go to bed, I'm so tired!” I got up and made my way upstairs into mine and Pete's room, crawling into bed after I'd got ready.
I heard Pete come in and take off his clothes and brush his teeth before getting into bed, wrapping one arm around my stomach. I rolled over to face him, kissing his nose.
“I was thinking, do you want to go shopping for like cots and stuff tomorrow. Get a room sorted out for Bloo and Bubbles. Like a play room. We could ask the others if we could decorate your old room as a play room or something.” Pete grinned excitedly. I nodded, I couldn't wait. I was so excited it was unbelievable. It's like waiting for your parents to wake up on Christmas morning so you can go and open your presents.
“What color would we paint it?” I asked, thinking of colors.
“We could paint it baby blue or yellow. Yellows nice.”
“Yeah, I like yellow.” I smiled.
“We'll talk about it some more tomorrow. I love you. I love you too Bloo, and you Bubbles.” He made me laugh, he was so childishly cute. I leaned over and kissed him softly.
“We love you too Peter Pan.” We both laughed lightly before going to sleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually sorta love this chapter. I hope you do too, I had fun writing it. (:
DRAMA NEXT (:
Please comment, they really are inspiring as I'm not really into this story at the moment. So it would help.
I've got my sequel all planned out and how this ones going to end (: quite a few chapters away yet. Babies have to be born etc (: looking forward to writing about that.
New Pete Wentz story - You're Not Going Home Alone
Anyways, I hope you like it. Thanks for sticking with me this long (:
x