Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Picture Perfect

*Cassidy's POV*

Last day of November!

I put my hand on my hips and sighed. I needed to give birth to my babies! They were so heavy and my back was killing me. I actually just wanted it to be over now. It was too tiring.
“Cass are you okay?” Patrick asked worriedly.
“Yup, I'm just really tired. I'm gonna go to bed. Night, love you.”
“Night sweetheart, love you.” I climbed the stairs at an incredibly slow pace. It's hard work carrying three people up a flight of stairs!

I woke up with sharp pains in my stomach and contractions. I was in labor! I shook Pete trying to wake him up.
“W-what's wrong?” He asked worriedly, sitting up.
“Babies..coming..” I gasped in between breaths.
“Holy shit.” He jumped out of bed and turned on the light, getting Patrick, Joe, Char and Andy. They all rushed in, crowding around me worriedly, leading me downstairs and to the car.
I climbed into the back with Char and Patrick, the two of them telling me to take deep breaths and trying to calm me down. I was totally freaking out. Suddenly we were at the hospital, and I was being rushed to a bed in a wheelchair. One doctor and two nurses started taking my blood pressure and checking how far gone I was. I squeezed Pete's hand in fear and he grinned back nervously at me.
“Pete, I'm scared.” I whispered.
“Baby, you'll be fine. I'll be here the whole time okay.” He kissed me softly on my forehead, keeping hold of my hand.

“One more push!” The doctor called.
“I can't! It fucking hurts!” I replied, frustrated. Tears rolled down my cheeks as Pete pushed my hair out of my eyes. I pushed as hard as I could and another cry filled the room. A nurse took my other baby to go and check it was healthy and weigh it. The other nurse handed me the first baby.
“Congratulations, you have a little boy.” She smiled. I beamed as I held my baby boy for the first time. His eyes were shut tight, his tiny little hands up by his face. He was so small! I kissed his forehead softly and looked up at Pete. The nurse came back and handed Pete another baby wrapped up in a blanket.
“Meet your little girl.” Pete grinned down at me, holding her by me.
“Oh my God, they're both so adorable!” I cried, looking at both of our babies. Pete cradled our little girl as our son lay comfortably on my chest, sleeping. Pete looked so proud, gazing down at her.
“Have you decided on any names yet?” The other nurse asked, smiling. I looked up at Pete and he looked back at me grinning.
“Uh yes, we have.” I smiled.

*Patrick's POV*

I waited outside impatiently with Joe, Char and Andy. We were all tired and extremely excited at the same time. It was 3:57am. I wouldn't let Bloo and Bubbles forget this when they were older. Waking their uncle Patrick up at 2am just because they decided it was time to come out. Good one kids. I started pacing, playing with my keys.
“Yo 'Trick, sit down man.” Andy instructed. The door opened just as he'd finished his sentence and two nurses and a doctor came out.
“You can go in now.” The shorter nurse smiled, holding the door open for us. We all crammed inside, eager to see the new additions to our little group.
“Patrick, meet your niece; Sky aka Bubbles.” Pete smiled proudly, handing me a tiny little baby wrapped up in a white blanket.
“Oh my God, she's beautiful. Hello gorgeous.” I cooed, rocking her slightly. She opened her eyes, gazing up at me. Her eyes were crystal blue, just like Cassidy's. She had small tufts of dark brown/black hair on her small head and a tiny, cute little nose with perfect pink lips. She truly was gorgeous.
“Hey, let me hold her!” Joe ordered in a child-like voice. I laughed and passed her gently to him.
“And here is your nephew; Petey aka Bloo.” Cassidy laughed sleepily, handing the sleeping little bundle to me. His body was warm and his little hands were curled up into tiny fists as he slept. He was perfect. God, they were both beautiful. Andy peered over my shoulder taking a look at Bloo.
“He's so adorable guys. They both are. Congrats.” He grinned, hugging them both.
“Uh guys we wanted to ask you something.” Cass smiled, looking up at Joe, Andy, me and Char.
“What?” We all asked in unison.
“Patrick and Andy, we want you to be Bubbles' Godfathers, that's if you'd like to? Joe, we wanted to ask you if you would be Bloo's? We're going to ask Andy, Pete's Andy, if he'll be his Godfather too. Char, would you be Bloo's Godmother? We're gonna ask Hillary to be Bubbles'.” Cass grinned, waiting for our answers.
“Hell yes!” We all cheered, grinning like idiots.

I cradled my new nephew/Godson in my arms for a few minutes before looking up at Cassidy. Her eyes were shut and she was sleeping peacefully. She looked exhausted.
“Guys, I think we should let these guys get some rest.” I smiled.
“Aw, but I don't want to leave Bubs. She's a cutie, aren't you sweetie?” Joe cooed to Bubbles. God, she must be fearing for her life right about now. Her tiny hands reached out, touching Joe's fro where he was so close. Ha! He had a new fro fan.
“C'mon you big softie. I'm practically dead.” Char yawned, kissing Bubbles' forehead. “See you later gorgeous.” She smiled. Joe kissed her too, passing her back to Pete.
“Thanks guys. For being here and all. It means a lot.” He beamed.
“You know we wouldn't have missed this for the world.” Char smiled, hugging him quickly before her and Joe walked out.
“Right then, I'm going to leave you and your new family. Congrats Pete, you and Cass really will make great parents.” I smiled, putting my arm around my best friend, Bloo still sleeping in my other arm. He was so tiny! They both were.
“Thank you Patrick, for everything. You really are a great friend.” I laughed and placed Bloo in a small cot thing they had next to Cassidy's bed. “Er 'Trick. Do you think you could pick us up tomorrow?” He smiled at me. I nodded and walked out after kissing Bubbles' forehead quickly. I was an uncle. Jeez, that sounded weird. I was beyond happy, actually I was completely ecstatic.

*Pete's POV*

I sat in the chair next to Cassidy's bed and the small cot, holding Bubbles and Bloo in both of my arms. I was so proud right now. I couldn't describe the feeling, it was too immense.
“I love you two, you know. Your both perfect.” I cooed to them in a baby voice. Jeez, I was getting too soft. But who could blame me? These two were enough to make anyone's heart melt.
I stayed there all night, watching them both sleep peacefully. Cassidy looked so tired, bless her. It looked so painful, I don't know how the hell women went through it. I respected them a lot for it though. Bloo made a gurgling sound and yawned, stretching his little body. I'd never felt this kind of love before, it was difficult to explain but you know when you experience it. It's a beautiful sort of love, for something you created with the one person you love the most. I wouldn't change this moment for the world. It was picture perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have officially finished this story and have 8 chapters of the sequel written (:
I'm pretty pleased with it tbh x] can't wait to hear what you guys think when you read it.
I'm thinking of just posting like most of the chapters tonight so expect updates (:
x