Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Summer's home

*Cassidy's POV*

I woke up to Pete's hushed voice and Bloo crying. Pete was standing over the twins cot, rocking Bloo backwards and forwards.
“Bubbles, do something! Please make your brother stop crying before he wakes mommy up. If you do, I'll let you watch Tom and Jerry all day again tomorrow.” He begged. I laughed and crawled out of bed, walking over to the cot. I took Bloo out of Pete's arms and cradled him to me. He sniffled and stopped crying, burying his head into my shoulder.
“Go back to sleep baby.” I whispered, placing him back into his cot next to his sister. His eyes fluttered shut a few seconds later and Pete looked up at me and smiled.
“See, he loves you more.” He pouted jokingly.
“No he doesn't. Now get back to sleep.” I took his hand and pulled him onto the bed. He fell on top of me and we both laughed quietly, trying not to wake the twins up again. Pete pushed his lips onto mine, our mouths moving in sync. The innocent kiss turned out to be something much, much more when he slipped his tongue into my mouth as his hands roamed my body, eagerly removing my pajama's.

“We're home.” Joe called, walking into the living room with a carrier in his hand, Char following him in. I jumped up and ran over to him, peering into the carrier.
“And hows Summer this morning?” I questioned, stroking her soft cheek. She gazed back at me with her big hazel eyes.
“Wanting to see Bloo.” Char laughed. “As soon as he left she started crying and wouldn't stop.” I laughed and walked over to Pete, taking Bloo from him. I walked back over, crouching in front of Summers carrier. Bloo reached out for her with his tiny hand and she took it.
“Oh my God, they're adorable.” Andy exclaimed from beside us. We all smiled back at him and took the babies over to the couch.
“How are you feeling?” I asked Char as she had Summer in her arms and I had Bloo.
“Tired as hell. This little girl wouldn't stop crying all night. But I'm just glad the doctors said she was healthy.” She smiled down into her daughters eyes. I leaned into Pete as he cradled Bubbles, watching Tom and Jerry again. He had her propped up slightly so that she was able to see the screen and she actually looked like she was watching it. I looked around the room, taking everything in. Me, Pete, Joe and Char were on one couch with the kids, Andy was led across the floor texting Sarah most probably, and Patrick and Hayley were cuddled up on the other couch. The tall, real Christmas tree we had bought the other day stood in the corner of the room with blue and silver decorations and lights on it, twinkling softly. It was too cold to take the twins out today, the snow was deep today. So it looked like we were stuck in here for the day. The fire was roaring in the fireplace, to the left of the TV, its flames licking hungrily at the logs that were in there. Things were so perfect right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
x