Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

The End

*Cassidy's POV*

Christmas Day!


I laughed as Andy took a photo of me, Pete, Char, Joe and the kids all sat on the couch. All three babies were dressed up in little Santa outfits. The girls in little red dresses with white fluff around the hem and the arms, with three little buttons down the middle. They had tiny white tights on with little black shiny shoes. They looked so cute! Bloo had a little Santa romper suit, pretty similar to the girls dresses, just not a dress. He also had a tiny little Santa hat sitting on top of his head. We'd all just finished opening our presents and were waiting for Patrick to serve dinner. Hayley was attempting to help him out, both of them laughing hysterically about something.

“Dinner is served.” Patrick grinned, setting down plates in front of us.
“Mm it smells delicious.” Char grinned, the necklace I'd bought her for Christmas hanging from her neck. I laughed when she gave me my present first. She had bought me exactly the same thing. She didn't know what I was laughing about until she opened her present.
We sat and ate, talked, laughed and pulled crackers for around two hours before Pete's phone started vibrating with a text. I didn't need to ask who it was, I knew it was her. He picked up his cell and opened the text before sighing, closing it and placing it back on the table.
“What's up?” I asked.
“Ash wants me to go and see Bronx because they want to go to her parents later.” He sighed. Ash clicks, Pete jumps.
“Just go Pete. He's your son too, you need to see him on Christmas day. Just don't be long.” I kissed his lips and he thanked me, kissing the twins before leaving.
“Desert?” Hayley grinned, breaking the silence. Everyone nodded and her and Patrick hurried out to the kitchen to get the chocolate cake they'd made last night.

“I think I'm going to explode.” I sighed, curling up on the couch. Everyone was coupled up. Patrick and Hayley, Joe and Char, Andy and Sarah. Pete had been gone for three hours now. I cradled Bubbles in my arms, Bloo sleeping in his carrier seat. My ring tone came from the dining room and I got up, walking in to go and get it off the table.
Ollie

“Merry Christmas.” I grinned into the phone.
”Cass, I'm so sorry babe.” His voice was hoarse and sounded like he'd been shouting a lot.
“Er, what for?” I questioned, confused.
“I just walked in on Pete and Ash.” He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END !!!!!!

I can't believe I got this far. I never really expected to write 72 chapters on this story. Sorry it got so all over the place :/ I promise the sequel wont be. Please subscribe to it and comment as much as possible, they really are inspiring. Thank you to everyone who's read this and commented, it means a lot (:
Sequel - I Hate The Way You Say My Name, Like It's Something Secret.
x