Sequel: Mr. Dreamer

Ms. Matchmaker

Never

Just think about him. Only him. He's the only thing that lies ahead of you. He's all that matters. You don't need to look for anything else, just keep running. Keep running. It'll be worth it. You'll see. Once you're there, he's going to be standing there, waiting for you with that smile on his face that makes your knees buckle every time. He'll pick you up in his arms and twirl you around while the scent of his intoxicating aroma slides off his skin and into your grasp. Don't let him go. Don't let this thought of him escape you. He'll be there. Just wait. Only a little while longer. He'll be there...

Or he could have left already.

"Oh, God." My feet flew, one in front of the other. My lungs were contracting. It got harder to breathe every second that passed. That little pain in my abdomen started to form. Bite your tongue and bear it, Amory. Nick will be there waiting for you. It'll be worth it and so much more.

But what if he did leave already? What if the wheels of the plane he was on lifted off the ground the very second I stepped into the airport? What if... What if I lose faith in myself and stop running?

No. Stop. Don't think that. Of course he hasn't left yet. That's your fear talking. Fear doesn't control you. Love controls you. Without love you wouldn't have gotten this far in life, right? Exactly. Don't stop. If this were Nick, you know he wouldn't stop no matter the consequence.

It's my turn to sacrifice everything for him. Anything to make him stay.

The air in my lungs finally felt cool as the sign that read Airport--Next Left came into view.

I took one look behind me. The stack of cars that seemed to pile up just made my eyes grow wide. Why am I doing this?

Now I know why.

I love him. I am in love with Nick. And I guess it took this one moment to realize how much I did. I'd feel it if he left already. He's still here. He has to be.

I slowed my run to a walk as the security guard at the front of the building eyed me suspiciously.

"Can I help you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I need to get through." I said, panting.

"And may I ask why?"

"Can I just get through?"

"Do you have your passport?" This man is determined to hold me back.

Without any further arguments, I ducked under his arm and made a fast run towards the escalators that lead upstairs to the gates.

My were scanning the airport when I heard the security guard yell, "Get back here!!!"

Just keep looking. My heart started to beat four times faster than it should to the point of me having to hold it in place.

And then I saw him. That crop of red hair, the All You Need Is Love tattoo showing just above the gray v-neck he was wearing.

"Nick." I whispered under my breath.

His suitcase was at his side. John, Justin, and Eric were with him, hugging him goodbye.

Not if I can help it.

I took off into a run again. Just as I came up to the gate, I was stopped by a big pair of arms holding me back, "Got you!" The security guard mocked.

"Nick!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I elbowed the man in the nose and took off again.

"Amory?" Nick said as he ran up to me.

Another security guard within the perimeter grabbed my hand. I struggled to free myself as the crowd started to form around the scene.

Nick pushed himself through, "Let her go!"

The guard dropped me to the floor.

Nick stopped short of me. His olive green eyes looked into mine.

I ran to him. He caught me in his arms while I put mine on his cheeks, pressing his lips against mine. I broke down, "Please, don't leave me." I whimpered with a slightly sobbing voice. "I-I can't..."

"Can't what?" He whispered.

"I can't do this without you." There was probably only two inches between my face and his. "Please, don't leave me."

"What about--"

"I don't care about anything else." I interrupted him. "All I care about is you. You're all I want."

He blinked. "Why?"

I sighed, quite shaken, "Because I love you."

John, Justin, Eric, and the horde of people stared at us, some tearing, some smiling, some just on the tips of their toes, waiting for something to happen.

John shrugged, "Come on, man. It gives you a reason to stay here longer."

Nick and I laughed. He still held me up in his arms. He set me down. Nick took my hand, "I love you, too." He whispered then set a light kiss on my lips.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged his chest, "Please, don't leave me."

He tilted my chin up with his index finger, "Never."
♠ ♠ ♠
(: