Star Academy

Jonas Brothers...

You went inside and singed up for classes, stuff and get assigned to your room.
Your looked at the numbers on the doors.
*It must've been a pretty big room bacause there was so much space between each door. This is it. Room number 226. I opened the door to find a suite. A large suite. Doesn't look like a room either. More of an apartment. I was surprised of what's gonna happen next.*

"Hello. I'm guessing you're our new roomate." The guy with the curly hair said. "I'm nick by the way. And you are?" He put out his hand for me to shake.
But before I shook it, his brother came in sight.
"Nick, you don't know who she is?" He said. Nick shook his head.
"She's Lexi Pattinson for goodness sake!" His brother shouted throwing his hands up in the air. Nick gave him a questioning look.
"Lexi Pattinson. From the Lexi Pattinson show. I watch it all the time." He said.
"Oh. I didn't know. Where's it?"
"In MTV!!! DUH!!" His brother said. "Whatever. Oh and I'm Kevin bythe way. A huge fan. I love your show. It's awesome." He put out his hand.
"Thanks. I'm glad you like it." I smiled and shook his hand.
Nick seemed like he was thinking.
"I was wondering why you always wanna go home so fast after a concert." Nick said.
"To watch The Lexi Pattinson Show DUH!!" Kevin said out loud.
"Oohh... That's why." Nick said.
I giggled.
Then I heard the other guy's voice coming over.

"Why are you both talking ab---- OMG! Holy Lord! Please tell me that I'm not dreaming." He said.
"You're not dreaming??" I said.
"Great. You're the one and only. LEXI PATTINSON!!!" He shouted and hugged me.
I hugged him back and said "Yea. I'm guessing you're a fan."
"A big one. No No!! A HUUUUGGGGEEEE one!! I'm Joe jonas."
"Okay. Well, you know who I am."
"Soo... SInce were a fan. Exclude Nick. Do you like us? The Jonas Brothers?" Kevin asked.
"Well.. I'm not excatly like other girls who would do anything to meet you all. But from all I've heard. I love your music. You have great voices." I said as I carry my suitcases.
"Put those down. I'll carry it for you and I'll show you your room." Joe said.
"Thank you. You're such a gentleman."

He took me to a room on the corner of the suite. It was okay. Not bad..

Image

He put my suitcases on the floor.
"I'll give you some time to settle in. If you're done, get out! We wanna know more about you." Joe said.
"Okay. Sure. Thanks." I smiled as he walked out.
I started to hang all my clothers in the closet. Set up all my thing. Settle in.. I star hanging up posters. You hung a poster of twilight. I know weird. to have a huge pic of your brother. But you didn't care. You loved twilight. Then you hung a poster oh high school musical. You loved them.

blablablabla
.............................................

You finished settleling up. Then you went into Joe's room. You knew because there was his name hung up on the door.

"Hey." I said.
"Hey. Took you that long?"
"A girl's got a lotta things to unpack."
"Well, can I see your room?"
"Make that WE." Said Kevin and Nick.
"Okay. let's go!" I motioned them to my room.

When they entered. They were kinda surprised.

"Isn't he your brother?" Kevin said pointing to Robert.
"As a matter of fact, yea. He is."
"Isn't it a little weird. You know, hanging up a poster of your brother?" Nick asked.
"Yea. I know. but I can't help it. I love Twilight."
"Okay. Hey, can I open your closet?" Joe asked.
"Mmm-kay.." I said.
He slid the closet door open and his mouth hung open.

"This is all yours?" Joe said.
"Yea."
"Oh my God! I hate you!!!" Joe shouted.
I was getting a little scared. "W-why??" I said shakingly..
"Because you have more shoes than me!!! How many are there?? 50 shoes here???" He said.
"75, actually." I said.
"Ugghh!!! I only got 60!! I gotta buy 15 more!!!"
I got a liitle scared. I went to Kevin and hid behind him.
"Joe, chill. You scared her." Nick said.
"Oh yea. I'm sorry, Lexi. You've got great taste in fashion by the way."
"Uuuhhh....Thanks." I said.
"I'm so silly. Getting angry just because a girl has more shoes than me!" Joe said ruffling his hair.
We all laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done.
Only 6 readers.
I made 2 chapters today.
Please subscribe, comment and rate....

Peace . Love . Jonas
xoxo, LNS