‹ Prequel: Inseperable

When Your Eyes Say It

Breath

(Nick’s Pov)

Kylie couldn’t wait to call Kelly and tell her. She was just so excited and happy it looked like she was going to burst. I could hear Kelly screaming from the other end. Kylie looked back at me on the bed and laughed knowing I heard. Shortly after that my phone rang, it was Joe.

“Yes Joe?”

“I thought you were waiting?”

“Hey when the moment is there you just got to take it.”

“I just don’t think you could keep it a secret any longer.”

“I could keep it a secret longer than you and Kelly. “

“HEY!” right then I heard Kylie scream.

“What?” I said leaning forward closer to her.

“Kelly is pregnant!”

“JOE!” I said back into the phone.

“What?”

“Kelly is pregnant?!?!”

“Oh…uh….yeah.”

“And when were you going to tell me this. You let Kelly tell Kylie and I bet she’s right next to you right now.”

“Ha, you know us to well.”

“You’re my brother. Of course.”

“Ha I was going to tell you but Kelly kind of blurted it out when we were going to wait till the whole family was together.”

“Told you I could keep a secret longer.”

“Kelly I’m going to go. I have to go get ready for dinner.” Kylie said getting off the phone.

“I guess you are right.” He said with a little laugh probably looking at Kelly.

“Joe, I’m going to kill you. But for now I’m busy.” I said looking over at Kylie at she was putting her hair back. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” I hung up the phone.

“You are probably the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen.” I said lying back on the bed watching Kylie re-do her make up in the mirror.

“I’m sure that’s not true.” She said looking at me in the mirror.

“Oh, but it is, so very true.”

“Oh really? So not one thing you’ve ever seen in your whole life time was better than me. Not Paris, Spain, London. Nothing?”

“Those where all wonderful places and I was so grateful to have gone and see those places, but nothing compares to you.”

“You always say what I want to hear. Now tell me the truth.” She said joking, knowing that I already was.

“Just hurry up. I don’t want to be late.”

“I can go a lot fast without someone interrupting me.”

“Sorry.” I said getting off the bed, kissing Kylie on the top of the head and walking out of the room.

She got ready while I just changed my shirt down stairs. When Kylie was done she slowly came walking down the stairs wearing this…
Image

She looked beautiful. I was only wear…
Image

We got into the car and left for dinner. She wasn’t expecting to be a picnic on the beach. But she still loved it to death. After we were done eating, Kylie sat in between my legs and rested her head on my stomach looking out at the ocean. I’ve never seen her so peaceful.

“What’s on your mind?” I said grabbing her hand and playing with it.

“Everything.” She said with a smile.

“What’s everything?”

“Have you ever looked at the sky and just wondered who was up there looking down on you? Is it someone you know or a complete stranger who feels the need to look over you because no one else will?”

“Yes I have.You know you’re mind never fails to amaze me. Out of nowhere all the time you just say the deepest randomness things.”

“Well get used to it.” She said tilting her head back to look at me with a smile. I leaned down and placed a loving kiss on her forehead.

“I love you.”

“I love you to Nick.”

-Fast forward 4 months-

“Nicholas Jerry Jonas!”

“What?”

“You have a phone call from Miley, Selena and Demi.”

“All of them at once?”

“They’re at Demi’s house.”

“Okay I’ll be right there.” I got up from the piano and walked into the kitchen where my beautiful bride to be was standing with the phone. I took it out of her hand and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead before entering the conversation. “Hello.”

“NICK!” Demi screamed into the phone.

“What?”

“We’re having a party for you and Kylie tomorrow.” Selena said more calmly.

“Why?”

“We never got to really say congrats for getting engaged because all of us were gone. So we want to through a party.” Miley finally spoke.

“Fine, should I tell Kylie or keep secret.” My voice got soft so she couldn’t hear.

“Keep it a secret.” All 3 of them said at the time.

“Okay. I have to go. I’ll talk you guys later.” My voice went back to normal.

“Bye.” After they said that I hung up and put the phone away.

“What was that about?” Kylie said as I went to sit next to her on the couch.

“Oh nothing they just wanted to call and say hi and ask us if we wanted to hang with them tomorrow.”

“Oh really? Is that you started whispering?”

“I wasn’t whispering.”

“I know you to well Nick. Nice try.”

“Fine I was but I was talking to myself. I promise.”

“Fine, so what are we doing tomorrow?”

“Going to Demi’s to hang with everyone.”

“Okay. I need to catch up with them anyway. I haven’t talked to them in forever.”

“I know it’s been too long. But that’s what happens when you become famous.”

“Oh shut up!” she playfully hit my arm. We started playing around till we both got tired and gave up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO SO SO SO SO sorry! I've been so busy that I had no time at all to update. I'm starting to get back on track now that it's the end of the year and summer is coming. I'll be updating all my stories.

One week till my Birthday Day!!!