‹ Prequel: Inseperable

When Your Eyes Say It

The End

Time went by fast as I planned the weeding. Nick was going back and forth from tour to our house to help me plan. Demi, Selena, Miley, Kelly and Gwen were big helps to me. Kelly and Gwen were with me the whole time although Gwen was trying so hard with Kevin to start their family and Kelly was dealing with being pregnant without Joe there. How the boys managed going back and forth I don’t know. Every day the first thing I would hear from Nick would be ‘I love you’ and how ever many days were left until the weeding. One day we were talking about what we could do with all the extra rooms in the house and got on the subjects of babies. We picked out the baby’s room and the names for a boy and a girl. We talked about how spoiled our kids will be and Nick was saying how they will be perfect little musicians. He only ever has two things on his mind, me and music.

It was the week before our weeding and Nick was done with the tour. It was nice to wake up next to him again. Nick woke up and made breakfast for us. I sat on the counter and sipped my orange juice as I watched him cook.

“Are you excited?” Nick said standing in front of me with his hands on my waist.

“Not at all.” I smiled. Nick leaned in to kiss me before going back to cooking.

“You are such a dork!”

“I’m the dork? Who wanted to take our honeymoon to New Jersey?”

“Hey that’s was reasonable. It’s were we both grew up!”

“But a honeymoon is suppose to be this big expensive romantic get away!”

“And that is why we are not going to Jersey, we are going to Italy.”

“No that’s because you love me and remembered how much I want to go.”

“And that is why we are getting married, because I love you!”

“Dork.” I said putting my cup down hopping off the counter.

“Oh that’s it!” Nick said putting down the plates of food chasing me around the whole house. I didn’t let him catch me this time. But I gave up after a while and let him tackle me with kisses. Then I reminded him to go check his blood sugar because he forgot yet again.
“What would I do without you?” he said kissing me on the forehead before he started walking up stairs.

“Die.” I said lying back on the couch where he tackled me.

The weeding was beautiful. Nick had such a huge smile on his face the whole day. That moment when the church doors opened and Nick looked up at me will always play in my head. I got pregnant with our first child on our honeymoon in Italy. Bryson grew up the oldest out of 4. After I had Bryson I had Bella Elizabeth, Zachary and his twin sister Jill. Bryson and Nick were identical, and Bryson got Nick’s special talent, perfect pitch. He wants to be just like his dad. The kids tour the world with us and we are just one big happily family. Holiday’s couldn’t get any crazier except Frankie is getting married now. You see, there are happy endings in real life you just got to believe in them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to finish this story for you guys and I didn't want to drag it on. Sorry that's it's been forever! But here is the last and final chapter of the story. Hope you like it!