She Likes My Orange Panties

A sad feeling.

After I said my goodbyes to my parents and gave a hug and a kiss on the cheek to Kimber we left.
During the plane ride I talked to Kenny about his time with the boy.
He still deneyed with every little pretty blonde hair on his head that they had not had sex.
I told him that would mean that he would lose his hair and he quickly changed it to vaginal sex.
I laughed my ass off.
Julie was quiet as she sat next to me.
I didn't complain.
When we got back to campus I went straight to my dorm and I told Kenny I would meet up with him later.
Julie said nothing to me and I didn't really care.
I didn't want to look at her face at all.
I took a shower after a long wait and I thought of when Julie had let me shower in her house.
I felt a nice feeling for a while until I thought of her bombarding me.
Then I felt bitter again.
I laid in bed until I got a call from Kenny inviting me to a club.
The last time I had been in a club was when I went with Kimber after Thanksgiving Break and I wasn't having a fun time.
So I went to change my memory of that.
The club was a gay club and I had never been to one.
It was actually filled.
I saw many woman and men there.
Some men filled the gay stereotype.
Most woman filled it too.
I was almost the only lesbian there that didn't look like a real one.
It must have looked like I stumbled in here by accident.
And one of the butchest lesbians I've ever seen asked me if I had.
"Just because I looked like a little dolled up ditz doesn't mean that I cannot be a lesbian." I said shouting off my mouth.
"I wasn't saying that." She said taking a step back.
"Yes you were. Just because I look like a cheerleader that likes to go fucking guys anytime she wants doesn't mean that I cannot like girls!" I shouted out.
"Okay I'm sorry." She said looking a little scared.
"And another thing-" I said before I had a hand slapped over my mouth.
"Oh hunny aren't you uppity today?" I heard a familiar voice say.
I turned my head and saw Maria.
"Come with me darling and we can work off that gin you had together." She said then dragged me off to the dark corner of the club.
Over in the dark corner of the club was Julie, Kenny and some other people that I had seen once or twice around campus.
"This woman was shouting her bloody head off right over there." Maria said pointing to where we came from.
"About what exactly?" One girl said then took a puff of her cigarette.
"About her being a lesbian and all that jazz, jesus she scared Big Ol'Martha out her briefs." Maria said making them laugh.
I just had crossed arms and frowned.
"It really was cute looking at her little cheerleader as yelling her wig off." She said after.
"That's a wig?" One of the boys asked.
"No, it's real." I said with a small smile.
We all talked together about silly things.
Whenever I talked Julie didn't seem to have any input.
She was probably still feeling back about the kissing thing.
She should feel bad.
Kissing people without their permission.
The only time that I felt relatively great when I was suddenly kissed was when Violet had kissed me on Christmas.
It was one of the best kisses I had ever had next to when I had been kissed on the last time I saw her.
How could such a sad event remind me of a pleasant time too?
"Scarlette, what are you thinking about so hard?" I heard Kenny say.
"Violet." I said without hesitation not really thinking.
"Oh that is such a pretty color. I love it." The guy whose name was Adam said.
"No, it's a person." I said then leaned on the wall of the club.
"Oh, is it your sister or something?" The girl named Nikki asked.
"I have a sister Marigold."
"How cute both flowers." She said.
"Well one is mainly a psychotic older sister that loves to feel up on me and the other is a woman learning in Japan." I said mainly to myself looking away running my fingers through my hair.
"Violet is your ex-girlfriend isn't she?" I heard Julie ask and I looked at her.
Julies face was unreadable and I looked at her for a long time before answering.
"What's it to you? Not like your ever looking to get in a relationship anyway." I said feeling really bitter to her now.
She grabbed her bag and turned on her heel and left.
I looked after her and felt a stab of guilt.
"What up and bit you on the ass?" Kenny said.
"I hate hearing that word." I said getting off the wall and left to go after Julie.
I was a bitch and I really didn't want to be known as a bitch.
"Julie." I yelled after her.
She looked back for a second then walked faster.
I ran to her trying not to trip.
I grabbed her hand and she turned around and slapped me.
"God, I am only nineteen and have been slapped more then a twenty six year old man already." I said rubbing my cheek.
"Scarlette, you let go of me now." She demanded.
"No I will not let go of you Julie." I said back to her.
"Why because you want to break my heart some more?" She said in a teary voice.
"Don't you dare start crying! The only thing that you have been showing to light is the only thing that you want me to break is your bed!" I said in a loud voice.
"I may want to sleep with you but I also really like you Scarlette! I can't believe you didn't see that you brilliant twit!" She said tears now showing in her eyes.
"That is an oxymoron and it is not my fault! I don't read minds you silly girl." I said back to her.
"Well you need to pay attention to your surroundings more! I bet you didn't notice when your ex liked you too!"
"I may not have but at least she didn't try to rape me on all occasions!"
"Maybe that's the only way I know how to act! Growing up around just guys taught me that being that way always gets the girl you like! Maybe if you spent time to know me and not just shove me away you would know that!" She said tears falling down her face and onto the cold pavement.
I held her hand lightly and I looked at her face.
Her blue eyes were turning red and her face was a splotchy red from yelling I bet.
Her black hair graced her shoulders and the top of her corset.
Her skin looked really smooth too.
All I has saw of her was her outside image.
Her outward personality too.
Flirty and seemed to not care.
Seeing her now she seemed to care alot.
I felt like the biggest piece of shit.
"Julie, I'm sorry." I said squeezing her hand. She shook her head and took back her hand.
It started to rain and she opened an umbrella.
It was red.
She grabbed my hands and took put them on the umbrella.
"How about, What happens under here is our secret?" She said then looked at me.
I looked her in the eyes and took a deep breath getting ready to let go of the past.
I leaned in and kissed her lightly.
She kissed me back.
I took in another breath and imagined letting in the future.
"Her name was Violet Turner."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!
=] :P XD
I know a whole mess of you must be mad at me.
Sorry but it really had to happen.
I forgot to say this but if you use Internet explorer as an Internet it's not my fault about the font.
Get firefox it's better anyway.