She Likes My Orange Panties

Unexpected Visitor.

I didn't expect to see Justin and Marigold at my campus at all.
So when I saw them eating at our campus diner I was surprised.
"Justin?" I said entering the diner.
He turned around and gave me a 100 watt smile.
Marigold hearing me got up tackled me with a hug.
I laughed hugging her back.
I sat with them and heard that they had stopped here before going to get me.
"When we heard that you came back home and we missed it we booked a flight here." Justin said then took a sip of his Sprite.
"That was spontaneous." I said.
"Well Marigold was very upset she didn't get to see you." My sister said in a babyish voice cuddling up to me. Marigold isn't really my sister. She was adopted by my parents when she was a baby and I wasn't born yet.
Later they had me and years after that her real mother found us and I found out she was adopted. I was a little heart broken. Marigold and I looked alike so it was hard for me to notice.
"Stop that." I said with a laugh pushing her away a little.
"No." She said whining.
We all finished talking and went back to my dorm.
They thought my dorm was small and I told them that I thought her chest was small and that his penis was small.
Everything was going fine until I got a call on my phone.
"Hello?" I said laying on my bed with Justin and Marigold.
"Your girlfriend is on a rampage of coming to your dorm and fast." I heard Maria say.
"What? Why?" I asked sitting up.
"She heard that Kitty heard that Jules heard that Scott hear-" She said.
"Heard what?" I said kicking my feet off the bed and starting to walk over to the door.
"That you and some chick were getting all cozy and intimate at the diner."
"Yeah that is true but did anyone happen to find out it's my sister?! And that I had a guy with me too?" I said now pacing up and down my room with Justin and Marigold looking at me.
"Your sister? You'll have to introduce me but that point is-" Maria got out before I had three loud knocks on my door.
"I have to go. And thank you." I said then hung up my phone.
At least Julie hadn't used the key and had been polite enough to knock.
I opened the door to see an angry Julie.
"Shut your mouth right now." I said before she could say anything.
She looked at me a little astonished before she tried to open her mouth again.
I pulled her in and held her face to look at the two people now sitting ready on my bed.
"Julie, this is Justin. My best friend from home that came to visit with," I said then turned her head to look at Marigold.
"My sister Marigold." I said then let go of her face then grabbed her hand.
"And you and me. Need to talk." I said then dragged her out of the room.
We walked until we were both in the stairway and I let go of her hand.
"Julie what is up with you storming to my room and intending to yell at me?" I asked arms crossed trying not to glare at her.
She looked at me for a while pouty.
"Well, I heard from Kitty who heard from Jules who heard from Scott-" She started to say before I raised my hands.
"Yeah I get the chain but anyway, why didn't you just call me or something?" I asked.
"Well because Trish that dates Katie that slept with Arnold, when she was drunk mind you-"
"I don't want anymore chains!" I said in a spazzy voice.
She frowned.
"The point is that I heard that someone else saw the same thing happen to a friend before and I wanted to confront it before I heard that I was cheated on by my teacher like her." She finally said explaining her actions.
I sighed and put my hands on her shoulders.
"Julie. One I am not dumb enough to cheat on you with someone on campus." I said making her face go red.
"Two, I wouldn't cheat on you in the first place." I said making her face go less red to a more natural pinkish color.
"And three, you should have just asked me! I would have told you. I can't believe that you think I would cheat on you. Are you looking for a reason to break up with me?" I said then pretended I was angry with her.
She smiled at me and a little before hugging me.
"No. I'm not." She said then kissed my nose.
I hated that she was taller then me.
"Good." I said then leaned up a little and gave her a peck.
"Now, would you like to really meet my friends?" I said moving away from her.
"Yes please." She said. I held out my hand and waited for her to take it.
She grabbed my hand tight and pulled me back to my dorm.
When we got back Julie introduced herself in her weirdest way possible.
Marigold as always had that disapproving look to her.
After a quick staring contest like she gave Kimber before she looked away and said.
"I can't she's too pretty." I then proceeded to ignore that and continued to talk to Justin.
Justin liked Julie and I was glad.
Justin said that I had chosen a good little piece of Maine Blueberry.
I just smacked him in the back of the head of remembering that Maine was famous for blueberries.
At the end of the day Justin and Marigold went back to their hotel and I hoped to god that they weren't hooking up or something much more disgusting in my eyes.
Though they were together it just didn't seem to click right together yet.
Julie said they were really nice and that she couldn't wait to see them around again.
I told her that she had it lucky that Matthew didn't come.
She tried to get me to say why it would have been bad but I didn't feel like explaining that Julie would have interested Matthew too much.
Matthew didn't care about orientations.
He just tried to break a lesbian to have sex with him.
It worked once.
Got to give him that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
I know sucky but sorry was sick forever and a day.
=] :P XD