She Likes My Orange Panties

I find my temper getting better.

Julie was getting irritated and I could tell.
She was very angry lately.
I think it was the lack of sex.
Not my fault we were interrupted at the most opportunistic time.
I think it was mainly my room mates fault and her fault for her love of drawling.
Only that once was it my fault when I became a little too emotional.
She still never knew why I suddenly became emotional either.
Nor would I let her.
I was not going to tell her that I still had immense feelings for Violet.
That was wrong.
I did write it in my journal though.
It made me feel better.
So I went on a date with Julie finally to a little club.
I didn't really like the choice but whatever.
She was the one that picked it.
I guessed I would be the one to pick next.
She was wearing a very nice dress that hugged her curves nicely.
I couldn't help but look at the bust line.
It was very nicely covered by purple fabric.
I looked at how it would be put on and it looked easy to put on, and off.
Hey, I couldn't help it.
I was wearing a tight black short sparkly dress.
She couldn't keep her eyes off me.
It was funny.
But then again I couldn't keep my eyes off of her either.
She knew the man that let people in and we got in before alot of people.
I kind of liked that.
I moved easily on my heels used to it but Julie would trip every so often.
We made our way over to the bar and I still was in the way of not drink alcohol.
It still made me whack out my damn mind.
Julie sat next to me on a stool and flipped her hair to her back.
It was sexy.
It take long for the bartender to come over with the way she flaunted herself.
Julie ordered whatever alcoholic drink she wanted and I just got a virgin strawberry daquiri and was content with it.
Music pumped through the place and it was fast.
I didn't know who it was but they were good.
Julie smiled as she sipped on her drink and I swirled mine around for a while.
As I was drinking my drink a guy came over and ran a hand through his hair with a smug smile.
"Hey, can I buy you another drink?" He said making me snort.
"I think I can handle that on my own that myself thanks." I said back to him and took another sip of my drink.
"But why use your money when you can just use mine in exchange for a dance?" He said getting closer.
Julie slipped herself between him and me.
"Sorry but she is spoken for dancing wise and relationship wise." She said then turned around and grabbed the back of my head and kissed me forcefully.
The taste of alcohol lingered on her lips.
She was getting into the kissing a bit much and I figured she'd stop when the guy walked away.
"Julie." I said pushing her back.
She smiled and licked her lips a little.
"Yummy." She said then gave me a peck on the lips.
I rolled my eyes and drank the remains of my drink then stood up grabbing her hand.
"Let's dance before you get drunk off your mind." I said pulling her to the club floor.
She was all smiley when I dragged her there.
Our dancing together wasn't so much as dancing as it was just grinding on each other like every other person in here was doing.
The space as cramped so it was more like you were dancing with two or three other people at the same time.
After about an hour or so just dancing me and her made our way out of the crowd and to the side of clubs wall.
She was laughing and smiley when she had finally made her way through.
"Some person just kissed me on the way out!" She said still cracking up.
A small anger grew in me and I wanted to hit something.
"What?" I said arms crossed my fun time over.
"Yeah! I have no clue who but it was funny." She said still smiling.
She completely didn't get it. I just wanted to hit her and them.
God was this woman tipsy off of one drink?
Well, like I was one to talk.
"I'm thirsty, can you get me a drink?" I asked trying to stay calm with her.
She smiled and skipped off back into the crowd.
I put a hand on my head and squeezed like I was just choking her.
It took her a while to come back but when she did she had my new drink and hers.
I have no clue what hers was but mine I threw away the straw and just chugged some of it down.
If it wasn't the brain freeze that I regretted it sure would be the alcohol I had just swallowed down.
It was like a buzz to my system and everything seemed on a wobble and I had trouble keeping my balance.
I walked forward one step and I had to grab onto Julie.
I started to giggle.
This was fun.
Julie was giggling with me too and as I leaned in to kiss her against the wall every little thought slipped out of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Sorry I sorta needed a filler.
=] :P XD
But yeah my V-day was a little shitty my boyfriend didn't like what I planned and complained like the 2/3's of it. the last 1/3 was cool I guess.