She Likes My Orange Panties

Promises were made.

Violet and I were quiet.
Not a word was spoken after I had come out.
We just seemed to walk on the campus.
At this time people were usually at the cafe or doing a term paper.
So there were hardly any people to pass by as we walked.
I held onto my bag extra tight because I kept feeling the impulse to grab her hand.
About ten minutes had passed before she walked in front of me and had her hands on her hips pouting.
Her face had matured too I noticed and she really was prettier then the last time I had saw her.
"Are we just going to walk and not talk to each other like strangers?" She said.
I looked at her for a while.
"What is there to talk about that won't upset one of us?" I said being completely honest.
She looked up in thought for a while before smiling.
"My sisters baby is really cute." She said. I smiled a little.
"Have a picture?"
Violet and I moved over to a bench and she got out her phone and showed me pictures of her nephew.
He was a cute little combination baby.
"I remember Amita told me about him." I said smiling at the picture.
"You've seen Amita lately?" She asked making me nod my head.
"Yeah when I went to visit my parents with Kenny and Julie." I said then felt a little knot in my stomach at the mention of her.
It had gotten oddly silent again.
"How did you meet her?" She asked breaking the silence.
"She looked up my skirt when I tripped." I said.
She laughed.
"I remembered when I looked up your cheerleading skirt." We started to laugh.
"I remember what I said too, Don't worry baby because I don't mind if it's you." I said and we started laughing again.
"God, you made me feel so embarrassed." She said with a smile.
I couldn't help but smile with her.
Once I realized that the both of us were smiling and looking into each others eyes too much I quickly looked away.
"So, how is school?" I asked now looking at the stars out.
"It was fun but I found myself wanting to go in another direction." She said.
"You quit school?" I said now looking at her.
She nodded her head.
"Yeah, once I was there and doing it I realized that I really didn't want to do that anymore." She said and started to kick her feet a little.
"Why not? I thought it was your dream!" I said a little mixed in emotions.
"I thought it was too but after a dream I had I realized that I wanted something completely different." She said with a smile.
"Well, what do you want?" I asked.
She smiled more and quickly kissed my nose.
"I really wanted you." She said then got up and twirled around before stopping and smiled at me.
I was in sort of a daze.
Violet wanted me?
"Come on. I'm hungry and I feel like cooking." She said then ran over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.
I didn't know where she was taking me until we headed off of campus.
She took me to a hotel and pulled me with her right into the elevator.
I guess she was staying here while visiting.
Also how the heck did she know where to find my dorm room?
"Violet, how did you know where my dorm was?" I asked fixing my bag.
"I called your house and your mommy told me your dorms extension and they patched me through to your room and your roommate answered. She told me that you were out at classes and that she would tell you that I was coming." She said with a smile.
Why hadn't Revolutia told me that Violet was coming?
I would have to talk to her later.
"She sounded alot different on the phone then in person though it was weird." She said then shrugged her shoulders and pulled me with her when she got off on her floor.
She opened her room and dragged me in.
The hotel had a nice little kitchen and dining area. The bed room was on the opposite side of the kitchen the dining area between the two.
"Welcome to my sweet little home for now." She said then let go of my hand.
I sat my bag at the door and watched as she went to the kitchen.
"Sit anywhere." She said going into the fridge.
I went to the little arm chair that was in the corner and sat.
I remembered when I watched her cook for me the first time and I had pressed myself into the back of her.
It felt a little pain in my heart.
I sat quietly as she made something on her small stove.
When she was done she sat it in the dining area and I walked over.
She started to eat and she looked at me.
"Aren't you hungry?" She asked.
I was about to shake my head when my stomach growled angrily at me knowing I was going to not feed it.
Violet laughed.
I picked up the fork and started to eat.
"So what are you and Julie? We never really got to that subject because you had to get changed." She said eating some of her rice.
"I don't know what she is."
"I guess mate would be the best word then." She said sounding a little bitter.
"Don't call her that. She isn't my so called mate. She used to be my second girlfriend until you popped up." I said now glaring at her.
She now glared back at me.
"At least I wasn't about to get jiggy with it on a teachers desk."
"Maybe if you looked more persuasive the first day I saw your Hello Kitty panties them maybe you would have gotten jiggy with it on a teachers desk."
"Maybe if you weren't such a vagina pirate as you so lovingly used to put it maybe I would have let you."
"Maybe you should have."
"What if I still want to?" She said throwing me off guard a little.
"Then I wouldn't know what to do." I said calming down a little.
She rolled her eyes and went back to eating.
"You know we have both changed right?" I said now playing with my food.
She was silent for a while.
"Yeah, high school made me have more of an attitude. Especially when I was so suddenly pulled away from the one person I was in love with." She said then looked me in the eyes.
I felt the pull towards her stronger and I wanted to lean in and kiss her.
"How do you think it made me be then?" I said in a low voice.
We were both silent for a while.
"How is Kimber?" She asked then looked away from my eyes.
"Last time I saw her she is more lively. She has a boyfriend actually." I think I saw Violet smile.
"That's good."
"Want to know what she said when she heard that we had broken up?" I said wanting to see her reaction.
It was perfect. It was a mixture of curiosity and a little bit of anger.
"What?"
"She said we were made for each other but she hated your guts and that we were Beauty and the Beast." I said a little now a bit sorrowful and happy.
She smiled.
"Let me guess who the Beast is." She said and we laughed a little.
"Kimber had really grown up to be really attractive." I said then leaned on my arm relaxing a little.
I could see her holding back a glare.
"I see you still have your eyes on her a little."
"I never had my sights really on her but last time I was with her I did kiss her. She actually cried."
"You kissed her?"
"Yeah, I just felt like kissing her. Julie was really mad to. We weren't dating then though. She was just really a bother to me because she kept trying to get in my pants but after a slap to the face I started to really like her."
"Do you love her?"
"I do."
"Why?"
"Because she isn't you." I said looking her in her eyes. I said it purposely to make her angry.
The look on Violets face was indescribable.
At least it was for a while before she started to cry a little.
For one reason I felt a little happy she was crying.
After all the times I had cried because of her she deserved it.
But then I felt bad because what I said had made her cry.
"I'm sorry." I said standing up going to hug her.
When I got to her side of the table she got up and hugged me tight.
I hugged her too and her hair tickled my nose and I closed my eyes remembering the last time I was in her arms.
I also remembered what I said I would do when I had her in my arms again.
"Scarlette, you said that when we meet again you would still love me.You promise right before we left. Because I promised you!" She said in a sob.
I held her a bit tighter and for some reason my body decided it would be fit to cry.
I dug my head into her shoulder a little and held my lips tight together.
As if that would keep my body from shaking.
"I am still in love with you Scarlette, and I'm sorry for saying I hated you. I would and could never mean it! I am in love with you so much. I didn't want to leave, I really didn't. I wanted to stay and come to your college with you. But after you said that you hated the way I was acting it just came out of my mouth and I hung up. I realized the next day I should have called you but I was scared. I was scared you never wanted to talk to me again because of the cruel things I said. That's why I didn't call." She said then sobbed harder.
I cried silently and still held her but now I was holding her really tight.
"You idiot." I said in a quiet voice.
"You told me before that you hated me. Was I not in love with you the first time you said that?" I said pulling my face a little bit away from her.
She lifted her face and her eyes were red and tear streaks were on her face.
I didn't care if she would have looked like the ugliest thing ever in that moment I would have still kissed her lips.
Because she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in life.
Violet kissed me back.
It was a salty kiss because of the tears but I didn't care.
When we pulled apart we just held each other tight again.
"I could never not love you." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
If I were you I wouldn't assume anything.