She Likes My Orange Panties

Meeting a new friend.

The next day when I went to classes I left early.
I didn't want to take a chance in seeing Julie and Maria.
I sat in the middle of a big group hoping I wasn't taking someones spot.
Today I was lucky in not seeing them there.
As I was going to my next class which they made me skip.
On the way there I saw this guy getting picked on.
"Give me back my books!" He said trying to grab back his books.
He was very thin, medium brown hair and nice brown eyes.
"What you gonna do about it you faggot, suck my dick?" The guy said. If I was a bird that would have made my feathers ruffle.
He just called that boy a faggot.
If he was a faggot then I sure as hell must be a muff biter, lezbo, rug muncher and dyke.
"Hey asshole!" I said before I really thought about it.
Both of the guys looked at me and I tried to keep steady ground and not be frazzled.
"Give him his damn books back!" I said.
The guy holding his books shoved them back into the guy and walked over to me.
"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" He said to me. A bit of spit flew from his mouth and hit me in the face.
I wiped it off giving him a glare.
"One, say it don't spray it! Two, I'm obviously talking to a dumb ass jock that probably got so drunk he has brain damage already. And three, you need to get the hell out of my way!" I said then kneed him in the groan.
He fell to the ground and held where he hurt.
I stepped on him as I walked past remembering when Matthew had did almost the same thing for me and Kimber.
I wondered how they were both doing.
I walked over to the guy and he looked at me a little frazzled.
"Hi, I'm Scarlette." I said holding out my hand with a smile.
He shook my hand.
"I'm Kenny." He said.
"Nice to meet you!" I said letting go of his hand.
"I'm gay, I won't like you." He said being completely random.
"Nice to know, I am too." I said. He sighed relieved and smiled.
"What class you going to?" I asked starting to walk to class.
"I'm going to psychology."
"Ugh I have that later, but can we hang out? I just got here and don't have any friends in this state." I said smiling at him.
"Sure." He said taking out a piece of paper and wrote down his number. I wrote my number on his hand and smiled.
It was weird writing my name on a mans hand.
"Call me if they bother you again. I'm used to sticking up for myself." I said.
I waved goodbye to him then went to class.
I thought I had escaped the two girls but unfortunately, they were in my next class.
God save me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD