She Likes My Orange Panties

A shower and call.

I was having an easy time at college.
It was fine.
I got to hang out more with Kenny and I wasn't stolen by Julie that often.
My grades were alright and the projects were killing me.
I couldn't wait to get home.
When I got to my dorm my roommate was in for once but she was talking with one of her friends.
My roommate was really scary.
She had made her teeth into fangs last week and she talked in her sleep.
Usually it was moaning, I never turned around to see if she was really asleep.
That was a little too personal.
I went and got my bathroom stuff and went to the hall bathroom.
There was only three bathrooms on my entire floor.
I went to the closest one to me and I waited outside of it.
I started tapping my foot impatiently when I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned my head and saw no one.
When I turned my head back Julie was in my face and if I didn't move back I would have accidentally kissed her.
She giggled and caught my hand as I almost fell back.
"Hey sweetie." She said pulling me into her arms in a hug.
"Hi Julie." I said not even bothering to resist her affection for me anymore.
I had no idea why I interested her so much in the first place.
"What are you doing here?" I asked getting away from her.
"I wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie at my sorority." She said trying to pull me back to her.
"Well, I'm about to take a shower so I'm busy." I said.
She smiled with a hint of mischievous intent in her eyes.
"Come take one at my place." She said grabbing my hand starting to pull me.
I knew it was no resisting it.
She was going to bring me one way or the other.
Once I got to her house I followed her to the bathroom.
There was one girl that was brushing her teeth and Julie kicked her out.
I put my stuff on the toilet lid and looked at Julie.
"I appreciate the shower but I think I'd like to take one by myself." I said with a small smile.
"Oh? Really?" She said moving closer to me.
"Yes really and I would like to loofah my back by myself too." I said then pushed her back into the hallway.
"Now leave me alone." I said then kissed her nose and shut and locked the door.
"You tease!" I heard her scream and I laughed.
How was I a tease? All I did was kiss her nose to distract her long enough to lock the door.
If I hadn't she would have been all on me like a snake on a rat.
I took a quick shower and tried not to pay attention to the banging on the door for me to come out and let her attack my wet naked body.
She really was a freak.
Once I got changed into my night clothes that I had picked out because I thought I was going straight to my room and crashing.
The banging had left and I thought I was safe.
But when I had opened the door Julie attacked me from behind knocking me on the floor.
"Scarlette you bad seed. Why not let Boobaa in, everyone else does." She said holding onto me tight.
I tried to crawl away to no avail.
"Have you ever thought that staying with one woman is enough and that having many can be bad? Do you want to stay promiscuous forever until your vagina drys up and falls out?" I said looking back at her a little.
She took advantage of me looking back and she kissed me.
"If it means kissing you then yes." She with a smile.
Anger rose in me and I turned all the way around and pushed her off of me.
"Julie, you can't go around kissing whoever you want! Jesus Christ, who are you Kimber?" I said grabbing my stuff off the floor and looked at a stunned Julie.
"Thank you but I cannot return your affects now." I said then stormed out of the house.
I went back to my dorm and slammed the door.
Revolucia, my doormate, jolted up with eyes wide open and hands crossed over her chest.
"Why so loud?" She said letting her eyes follow me.
"No reason." I said putting all my stuff away.
Revolucia laid back down and closed her eyes.
"You got a phone call earlier."
I perkered up and ran to her side holding her shoulder.
"Who was it?" I said trying not to shake her.
She opened her eyes and looked at me.
"A girl. She said she wants you to call her back." My heart started to do flips and I could just think of Violet calling me.
"Did she give a name? A name!" I said shaking her a little.
"Chill out mortal, Her name was Kimber." My heart fell and I let go of her.
I slumped in my bed and I heard her sit up.
"I see you aren't happy. Maybe you should just get back together with whoever you broke up with." She said.
I stayed in my spot and thought of Violet.
How could I just call Violet up and say, "Violet, I didn't mean any of it! I still am in love with you!" I could not do that.
No one understood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD