She Likes My Orange Panties

Kimber still the same.

We all went bowling.
Julie, Kenny and, I.
We put nicknames for our game.
Kenny was K Bear.
Julie was Boobaa, as always.
And I was Rango, I tried to change it but Julie almost gouged my eyes out.
Kenny played very well.
Julie was very horrible.
I was alright but I didn't care.
I was about to bowl and I was feeling really confident when I felt someones hands tickle my sides.
I squealed and the ball went flying in the air for ten feet before it fell on the ground with a thump.
"Julie!" I said turning around.
And to my surprise it wasn't Julie.
It was Kimber.
"Kimber?" I yelled before getting tackled by her with a kiss.
Kimber sat on my hips and smiled at me.
She was growing up nicely.
Her hair was the same length but she had a more mature face.
Her chubby cheeks had gone away a little and she had obviously gotten taller.
"I've missed you." She said then went in for another kiss.
I held a hand up and pushed her off of me.
"Chill." I said to her.
Kimber smiled and grabbed my hand.
"Haven't you missed me too!" She said dancing a little.
I looked up and away from her like I was thinking before looking back at her and smiling.
"I've missed you a little I guess." I said then hugged her.
She squealed and hugged me tight.
"It's still your turn." I heard Julie say.
I looked at her from my hug and saw her glaring at the back of Kimbers head.
I smiled and kissed Kimbers head.
"What Julie, jealous?" I said. She glared at me now and I laughed.
"Aww we should change your nickname to Jealous Julie." I said then let go of Kimber and twirled her around.
"You have developed nicely." I said then hugged her again."
"Thank you." She said. I found she smiled alot now.
"Well aren't you two cute." Julie said with bitterness in her voice.
"Stop being a bitter buns." Kenny said biting his nails.
"Shut up." Julie yelled back at him.
I laughed.
"So how did you find me?" I asked her.
"I talked to your mom and dad. Said you came here with some friends. That girl is loud though." She said then stuck her tongue at Julie.
Julie gave her the middle finger which made me laugh more.
"Well Kimber, go over there and we can talk more when we're done here." I said. She beamed and ran over to sit next to Kenny.
As we played the game Kimber and I talked between turns.
She was happy to be a senior now.
Her friends were doing fine and her friend Seth was still waiting for a kiss from me.
I rolled my eyes at that.
Kimber did get a boyfriend when I was gone but she didn't care that much about him.
She just dated him apparently to take up time until I came back and "married" her.
She was a funny girl.
When we went out for pizza later she sat next to me.
"I see you don't hide your face much." I said to Kimber.
She smiled and leaned on my shoulder.
"I remember that you liked when I smiled so I tried it more." She said.
"Your a silly girl." I said and ruffled her hair.
She giggled and Julie glared.
It was fun making her jealous.
"Kimber what if your boyfriend were to see you like this, drooling all over a notorious town lesbian?" I said.
"He'd say, "Hey isn't it that girl that saved that girl from drowning before?" and then he's like faint or something, he's very faintable." She said.
Kenny looked at me.
"You saved a girl from drowning before?" He asked.
"Yeah well, that's old history." I said wanting to stay off of the subject.
"Old history? It happened like two years ago." Kimber said now looking at my face.
"Kimber, it's not that important." I said hoping she would get the message.
"Oh come on Scarlette. The way you dived in the pool after her! Even though she was my mortal ene-" She said before I slapped my hand over her mouth.
"Stop it." I said giving her a glare.
She gave me a confused look.
"What are you talking about?" Julie said now interested.
"Drop it, now." I said giving her a glare too.
"Intense." Kenny said leaning back in his chair.
We ate in almost silence.
Whenever Kimber came near the subject of Violet I immediately ended it.
When we went home and Kimber was outside my door still talking to me she talked about Violet when they were inside.
"So why aren't you talking about her, aren't you two still together?" She asked putting her hair behind my ear.
"No, we broke up when school started." I said.
"What! Why?" She asked grabbing my shoulder unexpectedly.
"It just didn't work out Kimber, she wanted to go to school in Tokyo and I wanted to go in Maine. I let her go." I said trying to feel confident in what I was saying.
"But Scarlette! You two were made for each other. Even though I hated her guts because she had you, you two were like Belle and the Beast." She said.
"I guess I'm the Beast?" I said with a laugh.
"No! She's the Beast because she is evil. You're Belle because your so beautiful and alluring and wonderful." She said then got a little closer to me.
"I get the picture Kimber." I said with a laugh.
"Sorry, I've actually tried to tell myself not to do that anymore with you." She said now looking down embarrassed.
I laughed and brought her face to see mine.
"Kimber, I remember when you first looked down like that before the first time we met and you kissed me." I said.
She looked up and smiled a little.
I leaned in a little and kissed her.
She touched my hips and I slid my hand from her chin to her hair.
She pulled back and looked at me.
"Scarlette, I will love you forever. But please don't make me a rebound. I will stay with you but it will hurt me." She said looking me directly in my eyes.
"As far as I remember you never kissed me."
I looked her in the eyes and moved my hand from her hair.
"I'll call you later." I said then walked towards the house.
"Hey Scarlette." She called after me.
I looked back at her and I could see her eyes getting watery.
"I didn't slap you this time." She said with a smile.
I smiled back at her and waved goodbye.
God, what the hell was I doing back here?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD