She Likes My Orange Panties

A city trip.

"I'm sorry.", were the first words that came out of my mouth.
Julie was sitting in the kitchen eating Fruity Dino Bites.
"Really?" She said.
I felt a twik of mean come in me but I held my tongue.
"Yes." I said in a very stern voice.
She looked at me for a long time before taking another bite of her cereal.
"Make it up to me." She said.
"No." She looked at me and glared.
"Come on. You owe me." She said pouting.
Pouting was my bit. And that didn't effect why I said I would take her into the city.
On the bus ride into the city I thought about Kenny.
He was sick from eating something at the restaurant but I think he found out that our waiter was gay and he wanted a little slice of his heaven.
If you know what I mean.
I really went to the city for one reason.
I wanted to find Amita.
I went to her studio and asked where she was.
Julie had a face that held anger when I asked for her.
Amita came down the stairs from a photo shoot and she had her hair toppled on her head in a messy bun.
She was wearing overalls with a ink smeared shirt underneath.
It was funny seeing her like this.
When she saw me she smiled.
"Scarlette, how nice to see you." She said giving me a tight hug.
I hugged her back.
"Hey Amita, this is Julie. Julie, Amita." I said moving out of their way as they shook hands.
"She has the same face you had on when you met me the first time." She said.
I frowned at her.
"I did not have a face when I met you." I said.
"Yeah you did, you had that, "You better stay away from my woman" face." She said making me laugh.
"I did not have that face, you are just being weird." I said. She laughed with me.
"Scarlette can we go now?" Julie said holding her purse close to her side looking annoyed.
I grabbed her face and kissed her nose. Her face immediately shined.
"In a second." I said.
"Well now isn't that nice. You have a nice sparkle then girly." Amita said making a frame with her hands.
Julie glowered at her again.
"Now it's gone." She said and I laughed.
"Let's talk upstairs." I said linking my arm with Amita's.
She and I went upstairs while Julie sat on the couch.
"So tell me, have you talked to Violet lately?" I said in a timid voice.
"No but I talked to her sister. Says Violet is doing well in school and is hanging out with her friends and helping out with the baby."
"Oh her sister had her baby?"
"Yeah the little thing is adorable. They sent pictures." I smiled.
"That's good." I said then felt a little sad.
"Hey perk up doll." She said then taped my nose.
I smiled and she smiled back.
"Hey, take some pictures for me and I'll let you go." She said already pulling me to her studio.
"Fine but I will not change clothes. I have to finish showing Julie around." I said.
"By the way who is she?" She asked taking clothes off the rack anyway.
"She's an upperclassman from my college. She saw my panties on the first day of school by accident."
"Ouch what color?"
"Bright orange."
"Oww, no wonder that color attracts all the lesbians." I rolled my eyes and started to quickly change my clothes.
"Hurry up and take the damn pictures." I said. She got her camera and took a picture of me changing.
"There, now about ten million to go." She said with a smile.
The photo session took about thirty minutes and Julie was sent up about ten minutes into it.
I got to keep one of them.
It was a photo of me looking disheveled.
She put it in sepiatone for me and I loved it.
I got to steal the clothes again like last time.
I think that would be the only reason I would join the modeling business, the clothes.
Julie complained about not being able to see me change when we went to the coffee place.
"You just saw me change last night." I said before taking a sip of my caramel latte.
"But I was too angry to think about it and I couldn't even touch myself either." She said in a whine.
A woman close looked at us.
"Be quiet Julie." I said.
"But I wanna see you change again." She said in a louder whiny voice.
"Fine, shut up and I'll change in front of you okay?" I said glaring into her blue eyes.
She smiled and nodded her head.
I smiled back as I took another sip.
I never said when I was going to change in front of her.
Or how.
I win.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
hehehe.