Widow or Divorcee?

Day Eleven.

People. This story is love to me. Expect the awesomest updates. Love yahs!

My head hurt and Aribelle was giggling on the floor on her playmat infront of the television. My eyes were closed and I was looking at the floor. I guess he didnt have the secret 'feeling' that I kept feeling. Even though I just had a horrible seperation from Jamia and will never be ever to see her again, I guess my heart mended and I fell in love again.

Staring at the door, I thought he would jump in and kiss me again. I sat there through another thirty minutes of Blues Clues, not caring about what she was watching anymore, and then picked her up and she smiled at me. It was eleven and she usually takes her nap at this time. My mother walked in and smiled at me. "How's Aribelle?"

I shrugged. "She's awesome." My mom looked at me and I looked away. She sighed.

"What's wrong?"

I didnt say anything and just walked away. My mom shouldn't know her 'straight' son is now a 'gay' son. She would be heartbroken. She is a really religous mother, which is why she sent me to catholic school. I laid Aribelle in her crib and sat down on my bed. I covered myself in my duvet and made sure the room was dark. I sat their, trying not to cry because Gerard ran away. I wasn't allowed to cry. I cried enough with Jamia and im not going to cry about some stupid guy.

Im not....
--------------
I awoke to lightning and I literally flung myself from the bed in fear. I opened my eyes and saw that my mom was caring for Aribelle. Lifting myself back onto the bed. I literally fell off the bed again. It wasnt my mom.

+

I asked Mrs. Iero if I could see Frank. I needed to talk to him about the kiss. She nodded and pointed to the stairs. She didnt need to. I still remeber where his old room was. I walked into the room and saw Frank sleeping. He looked so cute. I shook that thought and saw that Aribelle was crying. The storm must be really scaring her. I lifted her up and rocked her in my hands and she giggled lightly. "Gee-Wad" was what she said, I literally melted. It was so cute that I heard her say that.

Another clap of thunder and I flash of lightning and I heard a thud. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw that Frank fell off the bed. He lifted himself up and gawked at me. He then literally lunged at me. Luckily I had already put Aribelle in her crib. He threw I punch but I caught his arms. He looked me in the face and then frowned.

"Sorry Gerard."

He sat up and I suppose it looked like he was stradling me. The next thing I knew we were kissing.