Widow or Divorcee?

Day Twelve.

Sorry about the slow update. Everytime I write I story it takes so long Mibba signs me out and then I loose the update.

Gerard smiled at my face. We laid ontop of the bed. His hands under my shirt and my hands trying to remove his pants. His lips were sucking on my pulse, and it just made it harder for me to remove his belt. He finally let go, and I finally discared his pants letting them land in a corner of the room.

I had on pajama pants, so Gerard didn't worry about discarding my pants at this moment. He slid his hands into my pants and grabbed ahold of my erection, making me arch my back and literally gasp. I had to keep quiet though. Aribelle was still in the room.

Gerard bit and pulled down on my earlobe, as he whispered in my ear, "Your gonna scream my name. Your gonna scream it loud." He blew against my ear, and I shuddered. He removed my pants, and stared down at me. I looked away and he looked at me. His eyes made a pout and he mouthed, 'This is gonna hurt like a motherfucker. It'll get better. I promise.' I nodded. I believed him.

Oh boy was I wrong. It hurt like a bitch as he entered , and as he trusted in and out. It was near when I had enough with it, when he hit something. I dont know what it was, but it made me release without a warning. I dont know what made me do that, but he kept hitting it. He had yet to reach his climax.

He whispered in my ear, "I need you to cum again baby." He gribbed my erection and I closed my eyes. He hit that certain spot again and at that same time thrusted his hand downwards, clutching my erection. I came. He did too.

Laying down next to me, I smiled. He laced our fingers together and fell asleep.

+

i awoke to the sound of a door opening. Looking up at the newcomers, I smiled at the sight of Marc and Mikey. They didn't smile back to my discomfort. Mikey looked tense and I just shot them a worried glance.

"Daddy?" Marc said, and I eyed my son, "Why are you sleeping in the same bed as Frank?" Glancing to my right, my eyes shut immediatly. I forgotten what I had did with Frank the night before, and I was shocked that they had to see me like this. I closed my eyes and then opened them.

"Daddy came over to say sorry after the fight with Frank, and I grew tired so I slept here." Marc nodded and exited the room, Mikey followed, a freaked out look on his face.I guess it seemed wrong seeing your brother and Frank in the same bed, after not being home all night.

Frank stirred in his sleep, and snuggled into my neck, "Nice cover-up."