Widow or Divorcee?

Day Seventeen.

Excuse me if the lyrics aren't correct. I didn't feel the need to look for them. Thanks to shootmyselfinthehead for telling me the correct lyrics.

I scampered into Ray's garage, just as Bob seated himself with an ice cold beverage. Relaxing against the sofa, I plopped down onto Gerard's lap, and he smiled. "What is it honey?" I smiled and scampered outside to get Pansy and show them my white guitar. They all smiled, even Bob.

"Her name is Pansy," I smiled at pointed at the array of stickers on the guitar spelling out Pansy. It was a beautiful guitar, and I loved her to bits. She'd be my first professional guitar and I wouldn't want to loose her. I better stop blabbing about my guitar. "Isn't she purty?"

Gerard smiled, as he stood up and kissed my forehead, before walking into the house to call Mikey and Ray, who were waiting inside the house for my arrival. The shuffled in and into their positions. Bob in the back, Gerard in the front, and the rest of us in a line behind Gerard, with Ray right behind him.

"And if they get me and the sun.. goes down into the ground..."

Apparently before the song even started, their was a long moment where it's just the instruments playing. I hopped around my little area, keeping away from Ray so he wouldn't swing his guitar my way. I giggled lightly as Gerard started moving around, acting out what the lyrics said.

"Can you take this spike?.. Will it fill our hearts with thoughts of endless night time sky?"

Bob started drumming along, getting lost in it and putting everything he had into it. He doesn't seem like that kind of person when he isn't playing. Mikey was quiet but played perfectly, and Ray was just being Ray, crazy but still playing correctly. Me? I could play guitar taking a shower. But that wouldn't be safe now would it...?

As the song ended, Gerard dropped to the floor, hand sliding down the mic stand, holding out the last note until the guitar echo faded. Getting up quickly, we all clapped.

"We were.. amazing." Mikey commented, clapping louder.

Bob set his drumsticks on the couch, "I hope the record company people choose us into their company. Wouldn't that be like.. fantastic?" Everyone nodded, agreeing.

"I would love to be famous," I giggled, jumping onto Gerard's back, ruffling his hair. He growled and slicked it back down with his fingers. I kissed his head, just before he drops me on the couch. I pout but he just smirks and goes on talking with the rest of the band. I walk into the kitchen and I saw Mandy shuffling through a magazine, sipping on a coke through a straw. She smiled up at me as I grabbed a can from the kitchen.

"How's life Mandy?" I asked, pouring my coke into a glass full of ice. Puttibg a neon green straw in, I leaned over the counter, my body relaxing against the counter. She smiled.

She shrugged, "Nothing. Im just really bored. I was suppose to hang out with Alicia or Manilla, but Manilla is being all mood swingy and Alicia won't pick up her cell phone. She was probably stuck with the kids, like always."

"Not Aribelle. That's my parents job." She giggled and turned the page in her magazine. "So whatcha reading?" I leaned over more to see what she was reading.

"It's nothing." She added the last part quietly, "Just a pregnancy magazine." I literally spit out my coke. What's with all the fucking girls being knocked up? Manilla and now Mandy. Goddamn it.

"Your pregnant?" Mandy nodded then pouted at Frank.

"Don't tell Ray. Just dont okay. I'll figure out a way to tell him, just don't mmk?" I nodded and exited the room with my coke.

Im horrible at keeping secrets.

+

Frank has been thinking a lot lately. Everytime something pregnancy, birth, or mood swings related comes up on television or in a conversation, he scrunches up and exits the room. I'm 100% percent sure he's not pregnant because he's a guy. I'm 100% sure he's a guy, unless he's a tranny and the penis is fake.. okay no thats not true.

I thought maybe it had to do with Manilla. She was the only one pregnant in the string of friends. Or maybe it brough back memories of Jamia. That seems to happen quite a lot, though none of that happened all week.

Walking up to him, he smiled up and flipped through the channels, I grabbed his hand and he looked at me, "Is anything wrong?" I simply shook my head. His face plopped down. He knew I was going to say something about the pregnancy, but his hopes for something else were shattered. He looked up at me again.

"Why are you so distant everytime something pregnancy related? Are you having memories of Jamia, or does this have to do with Manilla?" He simply shook his head. Holy shit.. is he pregnant?

He took a deep breath, "I talked to Mandy yesterday, and she said she was pregnant. She was to scared to tell Ray, because she didn't know what he'd say. And you know I can't keep a secret. That's the only reason im so distant of those things. I was scared I would blurt it out and get Mandy pissed at me."

I gripped his shoulders, and he smiled at me. I gave him a short kiss, "Don't worry. Your secrets safe with me." And the rest of the day went by normally.