Widow or Divorcee?

Day Two.

Was it the coffee that glazed his eyes,, or the constant tears trying to escape but failing miserably? Was his hoarse breathing from the smoke, or the fact that his sobs were choked back? It was everything. Everything about this stupid hospital made him look like shit. His clothes were from whatever he managed to find untouched by the fire. A pair of black sweat pants and a yellow Cheese shirt with a horrid green sweater.

The beeping from the room behind him made his face twist into anger. His eyes screaming sleep were falling slowly. Aribelle laid in a carrier next to him, sipping out of her bottle. He rubbed her tummy, and sighed. Aribelle was so young, and she could loose her mother now. Frank's deathly pale complexion also showed that he had lost his wife of two years so early.

Another sip of the coffee and he tossed it into the trash can next to him. Tears failing to escape, finally one escaped a dropped onto the sweatpants. His hoarse breathing made them think he wasn't human. His daughter of course, was a beauty. She got it from her mother and it would kill him to look at his daughter. But he wouldn't give her up. Scrambling to find his cell phone, he grabbed it and scanned the list. He saw so many people he lost contact to, but finally found the number.

"Mom? Its Frank."

+

Divorce. That was hard on the two boys as much as it was for Gerard and Eliza. It seems that Eliza was entitled the house, half of the money he earns for painting for the next three months. The only thing she doesnt own is anything he takes from the house, and the kids.

"You stick me with the kids, because you can't handle them." Gerard was angry. Of course, he loved the sons, but he can't watch them all the time. Asking Eliza to watch the kids on the weekend would be like giving them a chance to play with the lion. Gerard gave up, "Never mind, I wouldn't wont them turning into you."

Her black heels were up to her knees, but her dress was nice and long. Her tight babydoll tee was covered by a sweater. Gerard signed his name on the bottom of the divorce papers, right under Eliza's last name. He then looked up, smiled at his darling divorcee, and stepped out into the Chester streets. Immediatly, Marc began crying.

"I dont want mommy to leave us."