Widow or Divorcee?

Day Twenty.

Bob pulls out a few beers and hands them to all five of us. Ray, Mikey, himself, me and my new girlfriend Maxine. She smiles and thanks him, Mikey just stares at her. Alicia is drinking a cup of Starbucks coffee and trying to calm down Mikey, who just wont stop throwing glares at her. She sweetly smiles at him, and he just leans back, ignoring her.

Alicia has learned to live with her, knowing I wasn't going to get rid of her anytime soon. We were waiting for Frank. As we watched television, the door opened and Frank stood there, his hair a mess, and a complete mishap of clothes. Pajama pants, white t-shirt and a Black Flag hoodie. Alicia looks worried.

"I quit." Bob and Ray spit out their beers and stare and Frank. He glances towards Maxine and scowls, turning around and exiting the house. Bob and Ray wipe their mouths with their sleeves.

"Thanks a fucking lot Gerard," Bob stands up and exits the house. Ray just looks around, its his house so their is really nothing to do. Manilla, who returned from the bathroom, tried her hardest to get to her husband fast enough without going into early labor. Mikey tried to leave, but Alicia held him down.

Maxine looked around, "Did I miss something?" She fixed her bright red hair, and sighed. Alicia looked at Gerard and he nodded.

"Gerard dated him, but when he dumped him it kind of hurt, so Frank quit," Mikey right then stood up, set the beer bottle down on the table, and exited the house. Alicia sighed and followed him. Gerard simply fumbled with his fingers, and when he looked up, Ray had disappeaered.

Maxine looked at him, "Your not going to dump me to get back with him are you?"

"Hmm," Gerard asked, "Oh! Oh of course not Maxine, I love you." He lightly gave her a kiss. She smiled. Ray walked in a second later.

"Mind leaving?"

Gerard stood up and walked out, fingers laced with Maxine's.

Something felt wrong.

+

Fucking cunt, fucking fucking fucking stupid fuck.

Luckily Aribelle wasn't in the room, because as of now, I was thrashing it with the anger embedded into me. Tears were falling down my face, and I was so angry. I was going to destroy the room. I started pulling off all the bedding on the bed, and I started pulling the mattress off. I didn't know I had that much anger in me.

I apparently tore down Aribelle's crib, the door came off and the crib collapsed. I started throwing the blankets and pillows everywhere. I tossed the mobile and it crashed somewhere. I then started on everything in the dresser. I threw everything in there out in complete anger, pulling the selves out as well.

Luckily, no one but I were in the house.

The dressed fell over as I pulled out the top self. I started screaming and I ran over to the closet. I punched the wall near the door before walking in. I started pulling out every peice of clothing in there. I guess I was to angry to know that I looked pretty much retarded doing this.

While I was in there, I apparently knocked something under, and the five stairs right above my head, fell over and collapsed onto me.

I blacked out immediatly.