Widow or Divorcee?

Day Twenty-One.

Im sitting, relaxing on my couch. I keep changing the channels and nothing's on. Everytime something came on, it took my thought's straight to Frank and how he came to Ray's house that day. He looked.. messed up. His hair was sticking up everywhere, his eyes were blotchy, he sniffled a lot. He looked weak, his clothing was laid back, no jeans. His voice was low and.. angry.

I was sipping coffee as my mom rounded up the kids. Yeah, she started having the job of watching them. She hadn't seen her kids since.. well since they were born, because Eliza just didn't like my mother and father. My mom now wanted to spend as much time with them. I waved good-bye to Marc and Derrik as they scampered off and along came Joshua as well. Immediatly after they left, Mikey slammed open the door, and then slammed it closed on Alicia's face, locking it. He was angry and Alicia was trying to calm him down.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He screamed from his spot. Alicia was pounding on the door. "You sleep with Frank, tell him you love him and all that shit, but since five days ago you've been dating and sleeping with that bitch?!" My eyes widened at the sudden screaming.

Mikey unlocked the door and Alicia fell in. I guess she was just as angry as Mikey. "I'm done. Now say what you have to say." Alicia stomped over to me aswell.

"Frank went and trashed his room in complete anger. Over you. Because he loves you. He trashed his closet and like a whole stack of shelves collapsed on him. He's in the hospital Gerard, what the fuck do you have to say for that?"

"He should have stayed out of the closet, " I said bluntly. Mikey was just about to pounce me, but Alicia held him back.

"Calm down Mikes. Your brother obviously used Frank for his own purpose. Lets go leave this whore alone." I stood up, gawking at Alicia.

"Im not a whore," I squeaked.

"Sure looks like it," Mikey responded, slamming the door behind him.

I was left to think about it all in a dull silence of the condo.