Widow or Divorcee?

Day Twenty-Two.

Between the small visits to Frank's hospital room, everyone but Gerard and Maxine, who were not contacted, had a hard time taking in that the crash of the selves may have caused memory loss. Both his parents were crying, and since they knew about the relationship Frank and Gerard, they were just as angry at him then at life.

"Gerard is stupid, Mrs. Iero, don't worry about," Alicia stroked Mrs. Way's short brown hair as tears slid down her face. She peered through the window and saw her son hooked up to all these machines as she gripped Aribelle in her hands. Mikey was still cursing at his brother for not being kind enough to love Frank as much as he did.

Bob had to eventually leave early, because, even though Manilla barely even knew Frank, she was very weak spot about death, and seeing Frank laying there, near unconsious, made her sick to her stomach. Joshua was peering into the window.

"Will Frank be okay?" He question, cocking his head to the side. Alicia stroked her sons hair.

"Of course he will."

+

Gerard got an urgent text message from his cell phone.

From: Mikey Cell
To: Gee Cell

[Accept][Decline]


He accepted it, reading over the message.

We talked to the doctors. It seems that Frank has memory loss and won't remeber anything. He will eventual get a sudden attack where his memory returns, but we have to help him.

Gerard gulped lightly, staring at the shiny screen. He coudn't help it, but he cried. He broke down crying, worrying about Frank. Even he whispered, through all those tears. Knowing full well after what he did, they won't be answered.

I love you Frank. Please forgive me.