Widow or Divorcee?

Day Twenty-Four.

[Gerard]
Staring at Frank, it made me think, maybe I was using him. I was using him to get away from Maxine. He cuddled into me, as my cell phone vibrated on the night stand. I turned around and looked at my text messages.

From: Maxine Cell
To: Gee Cell

[Accept][Decline]


I sighed and accepted. What would she want now?

From: Maxine Cell
To: Gee Cell
Subject: Important

Baby. Please come back. I miss you.


I shut off my cell phone, and cuddled up to Frank. Right at this moment, I have Frank in my arms, and he loves me. But, when he does get his memory back, like the doctor said, this cuddling shit will be all over. I stroked his hair and he snuggled into the touch. He was so cute. His eyes fluttered open, and he smiled at me.

"Morning." He hid under the covers to hide from the bright sun. He cuddled into the covers, and I heard him snore a little. He had fallen back to sleep quickly. I ran my finger down his back, and his muscles tenses. He murmured something.

I giggled at his cuteness, before Aribble started crying. She ruined it. I stood up and picked her up. As I twirled around with her to cheer her up, and she wrapped her arms around me. She giggled and flailed her arms. I heard from Mrs. Iero that she started talking. I tickled her tummy and asked her to talk. She flailed her arms some more, before squeeling out dada.

I literally dropped her.

Im not even her dad!

[Frank]
I laid there, cuddling into the covers. I heard Aribelle crying, but Gerard had went to go get her. I heard her start to giggle, and Gerard asked her to talk to him. She giggled a little more before squeeling out 'Dada.' I was in so much shock, I didnt know I was near the edge of the bed and slipped off.

I stood up and wiped the sleep out of my eyes. Gerard held back a giggled and turned red. I rolled my eyes and took Aribelle from Gerard. She also squeeled at me and screamed 'Dada' and that was probably the scariest and happiest moment of my life.

1)My daughter knows im her father. I dont remeber being her father though.

2)She thinks Gerard's her father.

I rubbed my head. I was having a memory overload and all these things I don't remeber started flooding into my mind.