Widow or Divorcee?

Day Nine.

Im not going to talk to him. He's going to think im weird. Why I kissed him, I must still have some kind of alcohol inside my system. I ran my hands through my hair and I let the rain soak it. My mouth was dry and I couldn't talk. I just couldn't. My eyes scanned the wet ground, and all I saw was the rain drops jumping as they hit the ground. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and ran towards the house. The splashing was pretty loud as I ran through every puddle on the street. It was hard to keep my eyes open as the rain hit my cheeks and sunk into my eyes. I quickly rubbed my eyes and kept running. I slipped and fell into the water.

Great, now im wet and scared shitless. I stood up, the clothes clinging to my body. I walked uncomfortably up into the apartment buildings and into the house. The house was quiet except for the drips of water coming off my clothes. I tiptoed into the house and got into my room. Peeling my clothes off, I changed into a pair of boxers and laid on my bed. There was a knock on the door and Marc came in, tears falling down his eyes.

I was already in an emotional rollercoaster, but he just had to add to it.

"Derrik isn't breathing."

+

Wow, who knew I would be in the hospital twice in a week. Gerard called me when Marc came into his room and said his brother wasn't breathing. That came a shock to Gerard and he wouldn't stop crying. Gerard knows that Derrik got the asthma because since Mikey had asthma, their was a possibility that someone in his line would get asthma. Gerard's hands were against the glass and tears were dripping down his face. I still haven't talked to him after what he did.

He finally sat down on a plastic chair and fumbled with his fingers. Mikey knew he would be okay, so he tried to comfort his brother. Gerard was just being stubborn. He thought he was loosing his family one by one. First Eliza, now Derrik. Marc would be next and then the other line would slowly fade..

"He's okay Mr. Way. Looks like your son came for the rescue at the right time."

Gerard immediatly hugged Marc and called him a hero. Tears were falling down at the same time, and it was just so cute watching them hug. Gerard had a sad smile on his face as tears fell. My god was I crying.