Chronicles of me and my insanely annoying life

After long hours and a couple of days, I have decided to make my own story.

Well, this isn't really a very beautiful and lovely story because I'm the main character. Yep, this is insanity at its best. This is a place where reality coincides with insanity and where I, the pathetic and pitiful main character, reside.

This isn't about a beautiful girl with rich parents nor is it about a very poor girl who had astonishing talents everyone admired.

This isn't a fairy tale.

It's real.

Somewhat fiction, but mostly based from reality.

Childish and immature are what I've always been know for-when I'm with my friends at least-,but maybe just maybe if you read this not so sane story of my life you'll actually come to know the real me. This isn't all fun because reality isn't.

And what kind of author I be to say this story is realistic if it doesn't have sad parts?

Rhetorical question.

I would like to repeat that this isn't the greatest story in history, but is just from my deranged mind.

WARNING: THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE EXTREMELY DEMENTED.

Author's yadda: Well this is in tribute to two of my astounding friends in the highschool department. This is to pay gratitude to my two friends, Shayne and Viola, who urged me to write this nonsense. I would also thank Alyssa for comforting me regarding the death of my 'other' story. I also thank tinelle for giving me the insight and the very blunt truth that my story about ego sucked. Thanks to AJ who I ran and collided into during our stargazing. I would also remorselessly thank al1, al2, linelle, beauty and madness and himeko for no reason whatsoever. I just wanted to thank them.