Neighbor Love

Neighbor Love

Sabrina was kind for a twenty-something year old girl. Sure, she was sarcastic, but she gave to the homeless people on the corner whenever she could and sometimes volunteered at the local soup kitchen. Her short dark hair was in a pixie cut and her chocolate brown eyes could hypnotize many a man. Her 5'2 structure and curvy body seemed to have the same effect. Her love for tattoos and bright colors was shown on her arms.

She was on her way to the soup kitchen like she did every other Thursday evening. As she walked down her street she passed a house that had been abandoned for years ever since the elderly couple that used to live there passed on. She mad a mental note to stop by with a neighborly welcome tomorrow.

Friday morning Sabrina woke and went straight for the kitchen mixing a batch of brownies. After they were finished, she left them on the counter to cool and jumped in the shower. She threw on the clothes and did a light make-up before heading back downstairs. She found the brownies had cooled off enough to wrap up. She made her way out of her house at eleven and hoped that her new neighbors weren't still asleep.

She walked up the walk way and lightly tapped on the front door. She waited a few seconds and the rapped on the door once again.

"Coming!" She heard a male's voice yell. The door opened a little while later to reveal a man about her age. He was a few inches taller than her and had blond and black hair. His nose was pierced and she could see his tattoos perfectly due to his lack of shirt.

"H-hi." She stuttered and then gained her composure, "I'm Sabrina. I saw you moving in yesterday."

"Oh, hi. Name's Johnny." He said sticking his hand out to her. She went to take it, but forgot the mound of brownies in her hand.

She laughed lightly. "I forgot about these. I baked these for you." She said smiling at him.

"Thank-you. Why don't you come in and we'll put these in the kitchen." He said taking the plate from her.

He showed her the way and placed the brownies on the counter. He sat on a chair and offered her a seat.

"So, how do you like the neighborhood so far?" Sabrina asked.

Johnny looked her right in the eyes and smirked. "I've come to like it a lot today already."

"Really? And what do you like about it?"

"Honestly?" He asked. She nodded a 'yes'. "You."

Sabrina blushed lightly. "Well, plan on doing something about that?"

"Yes actually. Sabrina would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Of course that sounds pleasant." She smiled lightly as she scribbled her number on a piece of paper sitting on his table. "Call me Johnny. We'll do dinner." She smiled and showed herself out.

She heard her name being called out when she was halfway home and turned around to see Johnny running down the street after her. When he came close to her, she called out, "Did you forget something Johnny?"

"Yeah." He said lightly out of breath, "This." His lips pushed to hers in a kiss.

Sabrina had found her neighbor love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it Plausible. ^_^