Status: Short Hiatus....updates next week.

That Fragile Capricorn

Dizzy

Brendon smiled at himself in the mirror as he fixed his shirt collar. "No, no, no." He mumbled as he frowned.

"It's too forced, relax. Or rather, what's bothering you?" Spencer asked as he entered the bathroom without knocking.

"What if i was urinating?" Brendon asked, trying to hide a smile as he emphasized his las word, trying to add humor, trying to relax.

"I don't know, but you weren't. So, what's up?"

"Nothing, just, like....I dunno." Brendon tried to lie.

"Ah, I know, we haven't been out with them in a long time. I get ya." Spencer smiled falsely before leaving the room, Brendon to his silence.

Thank you for dropping it Spencer. It's just, I don't like talking about it. Brendon smiled warmly, still forced, at Spencer as he shut the door. He was on the edge of the bathtub and ever-so-slowly, let himself slip backwards over the edge and slump into the tub. Quietly, Brendon rehearsed what he would say and how he would acts. For, he had decided to count his blessings and follow Jon's advice. He was going to flirt with Ryan. But, he wasn't too sure how. Yes, of course, Brendon had flirted with the fan-girls before, but it was a cleverly played out facade, it was for fun and it meant nothing.

Ryan was worth way more then some meaningless fan-girl flirt.

There was a slight knock on the door, "Brendon?"

"Just come in."

Brendon slumped back as far as the tub would let him and closed his eyes. He already knew who it was opening the door making the hinges squeak and then causing the slight click as they shut it. But still, he hoped to somehow be surprised when he finally looked up. The surprise came soon then he had expected, before he opened his eyes. He felt a figure slide down into the tub next to him, and without a thought, Brendon put his head on the figure's shoulder.

"Why are you in the tub?" Ryan whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" Brendon whispered back, a smile on his face, without opening his eyes.

"Because I feel I should be.

"Exactly." Brendon opened his eyes and brushed a piece of hair out of Ryan's eyes with his hand.

"My hair's a mess." Ryan lightly chuckled.

"No. it's not. That piece was just in your eyes."

"Can you hand me the brush?"

"No." Brendon said as he reached for the brush on the edge of the tub, and he meant it. "Here, sit on my lap."

Brendon sat up straight, trying to be the most 'out-of-the-way' as he could, letting Ryan maneuver himself between his legs to sit. Then, ever-so-carefully, Brendon started to brush out Ryan's hair. It got stuck a few times in the beginning, but after Brendon worked up a steady rhythm, the brush ran through Ryan's hair as if it were silk.

And then, following Jon's advice to flirt, Brendon put the brush down and put his hand's on Ryan's shoulders. Ryan gave a surprised gasp at first, but soon enough he was relaxed back into Brendon's chest. Brendon smiled at Ryan's reaction as he rubbed the boy's shoulders. Perhaps Jon had been right after all.

"Left." Ryan whispered half out of it.

Brendon chuckled at the boys request as he moved his hand more so towards the left, gaining an almost moan from the boy in between his legs. Ryan's mind fuzzed over, he didn't care who was there or what was happening, just that Brendon's hands were on his shoulders.

"Hey, Brendon? Where did you put my ipo- Oh! God, sorry!" Spencer said as he once again entered the room without knocking, only to cover his eyes as they fell on Brendon and Ryan in the tub.

Both boys jumped to their feet at the sound of Spencer's last words, Brendon hitting his head on the wall as he slipped backwards on a puddle of water. A loud thud followed as he fell over onto Ryan, knocking him down.

"Jesus, are you two okay!?" Spencer asked as he ran over to the tub.

"I am, but i don't think Brendon is." Ryan said , struggling for air with an almost dead-weight Brendon on top of him.

"What's going on?" Jon entered.

"Brendon? Brendon can you hear me?" Spencer asked as he put his hand on Brendon's neck, checking for a pulse.

"I'm spinning. And if I don't stop I'm gonna hurl." Brendon spoke slowly and lost.

"Can you stand?" Jon asked, not even knowing what had just happened.

"I doubt it, he's dead-weight on top of me, Jon!" Ryan was annoyed, not with Brendon, but with the fact that he couldn't help Brendon and at the lack of help Brendon was getting. "Well, don't just stand and stare! Get him up so he can breathe right!"

Quickly, Jon and Spencer grabbed either side of Brendon, lifting him off of Ryan and helping him sit.

"I'm gonna go get some ice." Ryan said as he stood and ran out of the room.

He didn't realize that he was shaking until he failed to crack the ice and put it in the bag. Ryan cussed out the bag as he failed to open it's seal. Finally though, he managed to get it open and shove the ice in without a thought, closing it once more as he ran to the bathroom.

"Here." Ryan said as he put the ice to Brendon's head.

"Thanks." Brendon said as he put his hand over Ryan's, holding both the ice and Ryan's hand to his head.

"You gonna be okay?" Spencer asked, pulling out his side-kick.

"Give him forty-five minutes." Ryan answered for Brendon.

"I'll text Joe, tell him to tell the other's we'll be late." Spencer started typing the message as he left the room.

Ryan decided to sit next to Brendon in the tub again, and Brendon cuddled up to him, his hand still on Ryan's. Even though he was half unconscious, he still remembered Jon's advice. And this time, Ryan slightly cuddled back, in an attempt to comfort the dazed Brendon. Brendon smiled, it was the first time Ryan ever responded.

The room was still spinning, not so violently now though, and the nausea was finally fading. Brendon squeezed Ryan's hand as his head began to unnumb from the initial hit and he was able to feel the heart beat throb from the newly formed bump on the back of his head. To put it into simple terms, Brendon was coming back into the world.

"Hey, Joe said that's fine. And, he told me to say and I quote 'Ross, don't tease a boy like that, nothing good can come from it. Just take him already.'" Spencer said as he re-entered the room.

Brendon felt his face flush as Spencer recited the message from his side-kick and knew Ryan's would be five times redder. Jon chuckled from behind Spencer, only he and Brendon knew just how true Joe's statement was.

"Ryan squirmed around, trying to pull his side-kick from his pocket. Brendon watched as he started to type a message.

Go shove it, Joe. My life's none of your business, keep your nose where it belongs and mind out of the gutter. I wasn't teasing.

-RR


He proceeded to select Joe from his contacts and hit send, "Don't' let their words get to you Brenny Bear."

"Oh yea, and of course your not teasing him right now." Jon chuckled, gaining a high-five from Spencer.

"Shove it!" Ryan snapped and then mumbled; "I'm not teasing, I'm mothering."

"I gotta admit, if I was in Brendon's spot; in a tub with you all over me, I as a guy would be hard by now." Spencer added his point with a slight blush.

"Well, Spencer, unlike you Brendon's not a perv!" Ryan shot back in Brendon's defense.

"I'm a perv? Have you ever met Brendon?!"

"He's not a perv, he's my ba-" Ryan cut himself off as he realized what he was about to say.

"Say it." Spencer dared.

Ryan glared.

"Say it."

"Spencer, don't instigate. You know your limits, Brendon and Ryan are some of your best friends." Jon warned.

"Say it."

...

"Coward."

"Baby, he's my baby. Are you happy now, Spencer?!" Ryan asked, his voice bitter.

Brendon felt once more light headed at Ryan's words. Did he really mean that? No he couldn't of. Spencer smirked before walking out of the room, and Jon's jaw dropped. Then, almost on cue, Ryan's side-kick dinged. Brendon leaned over a little farther onto Ryan to read the message as he opened it.

According to Spencer you were. Seriously, at least kiss him, you can't tell me you don't want to and that he doesn't want it. ;P

-Joe


Brendon's heart beat sped up again, his face flushed beyond belief, an the room started spinning again. Ryan's eye twitched once or twice as his own blush came back with a vengeance.

I give up, you people are impossible, go screw Andy over one.

-RR


"Brendon, you okay?" Ryan as after he closed his side-kick angrily.

"What do you mean I'm your baby?" Brendon asked as he cuddled himself into Ryan's side.

Both of them paused as the heard Jon, who had since left the room, scream at Spencer for being stupid an damaging Ryan say it.

"I-I-I...I don't know, Brenny Bear." Ryan admitted.

...

"Ryan?"

"Yes, Brendon?"

"The room's spinning again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?