My Guilty Pleasure

Part 9

Part 9

Sarai was fixing her makeup in her old, cracked mirror in her bathroom when there was a knock on her door. She looked at the small little clock on the sink. It was almost ten. Emilie was actually early? She checked herself out first to check and see if everything was in place and looked great being there.

She was wearing a red glitter bra top that had streamers hanging from it and it tied around the neck, black ruffled skirt and some black heeled sandals. She fixed her hair and opened the door. However it wasn't Emilie, it was Roy.

"What do you want?"she asked him

He looked her up and down."Where you going all dressed up?"he asked her

Sarai rolled her eyes. He was not trying to be her friend now, was he? That had long past, he missed that train. "What do you want?"she repeated, ignoring his question and trying to ignore the perverted look he was giving her.

"You need to respect your elders girl"he said to her,"I need some toilet paper, you got some?"he asked her

She scoffed.Toilet paper?"Go to the store and get some"she said to him and started to close the door.

"Hey"he said as he squeezed himself inside,"I let you have this place and I can take it from you.The least you can do is give me some fucking toilet paper"he said to her.

Sarai did her best to suppress her anger, she really just wanted to kick him in the balls but she invested a lot of money into this place and she knew he would probably take it away from her.She groaned and went into the bathroom.She made sure to get a roll of the cheapest one she bought. Since he was an asshole, he can have a sore ass as well from this sandpaper toilet paper.She came out the bathroom and gave it to him,"There"she said to him

"Where did you get the money for all this?"he asked her."This shit aint hot is it?"he asked her as he looked around. It didn't look like the piece of shit that it used to be. It looked
more livable than his place.

"No, I bought all of it"she said as she went to the door and opened it back up. Hopefully that would tell him to get the fuck out. She didn't like the way he was looking at her.

He smirked,"Oh are you telling me to get out?"he asked her."I own this place.I don't have to leave"he said to her

"Not unless I call the cops"she said and she wasn't afraid to do that.

"Yeah and who are they going to believe?"he asked her,"Me? Or the half naked bitch?"he asked her.Just then a familiar Toyota truck pulled up and Emilie hopped out wearing a tight leopard print tube top with matching hat, black short shorts and some knee high boots.

"You ready?"she asked Sarai

"Yeah"Sarai said, staring at Roy evilly

"Oh I gotta use the bathroom though,I gotta piss real bad"she said, then she noticed Roy.She smiled and went over to him and held out her hand,"Hi Im Emilie"she said cheerfully.

"Come on Em, cant you use the bathroom when we get there?"Sarai asked. She would rather party then be with this fucking asshole.

"Whats the rush?"Roy asked as he looked her up and down and kissed Emilie's hand."Im her landlord.The one that she disrespects"he said

"Why?"Emilie asks turning to her

"Em, lets go, come on"Sarai said impatiently.

"Shes just fucking rude"Roy said simply."I'll get going now. I got what I wanted"he said,"Nice meeting you"he said to Emilie

"Likewise"Emilie said with a smile.Roy walked to the door and smirked at Sarai and then left.Sarai slammed the door behind him."Geez Sarai whats up?"she asked her

"Hes an asshole, that's all"Sarai said,"Go and fucking piss so we can get the fuck outta here"

"Ok ok"Emilie said as she went to the bathroom,"I cant wait to get to this party.Its gonna be a blast.Its only 10 and its already packed at his house"she said and then closed the door.

Sarai took a few deep breaths. It better be good,she needed some good partying to calm down her bad mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Emilie wasn't lying. This party was the shit, it was packed with the college crowd in Miami, beer, music and the essential smokes.

"You having fun hun?"Emilie asked her.

Sarai smiled as she puffed on her cigarette and drank some beer,"This party's hot"she said

"I know, Im so proud of my baby"Emilie said

"How did you meet him?"Sarai asked

"At his last party.He has one like every week"she said

"Does he know your 17?"

"NO!And don't you tell him either"Emilie said

"I wont"Sarai said,"Geez,chill out, I have better things to do than to tell your business"Just then Kyle came up behind Emilie and grabbed her ass and bit her neck.Emilie squealed.

"Ya'll having a good time?"he asked them

"Yeah!"they both said

"Hey Sarai,one of my boys wants to talk to you"Kyle said to her

"Oh really?"Sarai asked

"Who?"Emilie asked

"Rod"

"Oh Sarai,hes so cute!Talk to him"Emilie said,then she kissed Kyle,"Not as cute as you of course"

Kyle signaled Rod over. Sarai smiled, he was pretty cute. He had low cut dirty blonde hair, really close to being brunette.He also had beautiful blue eyes.He can totally be her boy toy for the evening."Rod?This is Sarai, the babe that you were talking about"

"Sup?"he asked her

Sarai smiled as she exhaled the smoke from the cigarette,"Sup"she said sexily.Just then a hard rock song came on and Emilie went crazy.

"Ohmygod!This is my song!"she said and pulled Kyle onto the makeshift dance floor which was the living room

"What is this?"Sarai asked. A lot of people were going crazy over it.

"Papa Roach. Its called `Last Resort'"Rod said.He put down her beer and cigarette."Lets dance"

She looked at him,"You know by the time I get back they both will be gone"she said to him

"Hey if they disappear I will give you all the beer and cigarettes you want"Rod said to her as he led her into the living room.He soon got behind her,she could tell that he was checking her out more than dancing with her.She could feel his hands on her ass,thighs and the small of her back and he was doing some easy two step.

She moved her hips slowly, she hated rock music. All they did was scream about parents not paying them any attention and how they claimed to be bad ass rebels when they really werent. However,a line in the song got her attention.

"It all started when I lost my mother
no love for myself
and no love for another.
Searching, trying to find a love from a higher level,
finding nothing but questions and devils.
Cuz Im losing my sight,
losing my mind,
wish somebody would tell me Im fine…."

After that she was hooked to this song, she moved her hips faster, getting more into the song. It really spoke to her.She could relate to it.

"You know how to move that ass baby"Rod said to her after they danced to a few other songs.

"Thanks"she said when they got back to the kitchen,"So wheres my beer and smokes you promised?"

"This way"Rod said as he led her upstairs.He knocked on a door and it opened. There were a few guys, another girl, Kyle and Emilie. They were all smoking weed or cigarettes, drinking and one guy had a needle. This looked all too familiar to her.

Rod handed her a beer and lit her cigarette,"Oh before you start. Have you tried this?"he asked her as he picked up a needle.

"No"she said.She saw Emilie inject some drugs into a vein.

*Flashback*

Sarai woke up to someone moaning. It was so loud that she couldn't tune it out.She walked to her mother's room and saw her on the floor in a fetal position. She was shivering but she was also sweating and shaking.She was drenched.

"Ma?"she asked her

"Just leave!"her mother managed to say as she whimpered and then coughed."I'll…..be…..fine"

Sarai backed out of the room, she couldn't look anymore.She saw various needles on the floor.It was those drugs, it had to have been.She went to her room and closed the door.She got her walkman and put on her headphones and turned the volume up to the highest level and tried to tune out her mother's pain.

*End Flashback*

"Yo Sarai?"Rod asked her,"Its fine,its clean.I have an extra needle just for you.We aint into sharing, that's how you get sick"he said as he handed it to her,"Try it.It will make you feel good baby"

"Yeah…."Emilie said,"Totally wicked dude"

Sarai didn't want to seem like a punk and she wasn't going to make the same mistakes as her mother. She vowed that to herself. Her mother's mistake was getting hooked and sharing needles. She wasn't going to do either.She held out her arm and Rod helped her
find a vein and injected the drug."Oh shit"she said

"I know its weird when you're a virgin to it"he said. He picked up his own needle and did the same.Another couple in the room was so fucked that they actually started fucking right in front of them. Its been so long since she had some ass. They all seemed to ignore the couple as the drug was starting to take over each of them."You a virgin?"Rod asked her

"Fuck no"she said to him.Rod looked at the couple and groaned."Ok I cant listen to them anymore. I need some ass"he said,"You'll be perfect"he said as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and went down the hall, he found an empty room and threw her on the bed."Lets see how you fuck baby"he said to her

"You…wont….be disappointed"she said as she stripped off her clothes.

Now, if you ask how good or bad it was. Sarai couldn't tell you. She couldn't even tell you what his name was now. She was too fucked to remember how she was fucked.But she knew it was good. The only thing that she could remember was her screaming his name,
whatever it was, and he was screaming hers.That could explain why she hasn't been able to walk straight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh God"Emilie said as they both left that next afternoon."That was a wicked ass party"she said

"Yeah"Sarai said slowly,wishing that she brought her shades. The sun was just way too damn bright."Just take me home"she said.She just wanted to pass out.

"I will just hold on.Gotta get some essential pills"Emilie said as she pulled into a parking lot where there was a pharmacy and some various restaurants.

"Pills?What the fuck for?"Sarai asked her.She just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Morning after.My `rents will kill me if I get pregnant"Emilie said,"You should get some too"

Sarai thought about it.She didn't need a brat of her own.Oh hell no,that wouldn't go with her plans. Did they use a condom? Whatever,she didn't care.She got out of the car and followed Emilie into the pharmacy.

They both got some morning after pills and various other items and then they left."Did you see how he was staring at us?"Emilie asked with a laugh

"Who?"Sarai asked,not really caring.

"The cashier.For one,we had morning after pills so he knows what we did last night and my boob fell out of my top again"Emilie said and laughed.Sarai just shook her head and smiled,she had no strength to laugh.All she could think about was going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early Monday afternoon, Sarai planned out her whole day with Isaiah. She was going to let him do whatever he wanted. She had the money. She was going to be his genie in a bottle. She wanted to help him take his mind off of Howie moving out.

She stood outside the elementary school as all the kindergartners came outside and greeted their parents. Sarai waited for Isaiah. And waited and waited and waited. She started getting worried when a lot of parents were leaving and he still hadn't come out. Usually they were the first to leave because he was too shy to talk to anyone. He would head straight for her and they would be on their way.

She tried to look for a Mickey Mouse backpack. Didn't work much. There were a few but they were attached to the kids that she wasn't looking for.She walked over to Mrs. Miller.

"Mrs. Miller?"Sarai asked her as she came up to her

"Hello Sarah"she said to her with a confused look,"Can I help you?"

Sarai ignored the fact that she said her name wrong again even though she has corrected her on more than one occasion. "Do you know where Isaiah is?"

"Oh.They didn't tell you?"Mrs. Miller asked."His father picked him up about 5 minutes before school let out.Im guessing he didn't tell you"

Sarai sighed with relief.At least he was safe."No, he didn't.Thanks"she said and walked away.Now what was she going to do? She had her day all planned out. She thought about going back home but then Howie did have to work today. He probably whisked Isaiah off to lunch again. They would still need her to watch him. So she walked back to the house, sure enough, there was Howie's car parked in the driveway. There was also a small moving van.

"Sarai! What took you so long"Isaiah said with a giggle as she walked in. Their foyer was piled with boxes and suitcases.Howie had a lot of shit to move.

"I was waiting for you at school.Your Daddy didn't tell me that he was taking you home today"she said to him

"He didn't tell me either.He surprised me"Isaiah said,"Im gonna get to see his new house today.Hes getting all of his stuff"he said

"Where is he?"Sarai asked

"Upstairs"Isaiah said and ran back into the living room to watch Lion King. Sarai went upstairs and Howie was taping up some boxes.

"Nice of you to let me know that you were going to whisk Isaiah away like that"Sarai said to him,"I was worried,I thought something happened to him.You might want to let your babysitter know when you are going to butt in and do her job"she said to him.

Howie looked at her and stood up.She didn't notice that he was wearing sweats and a wifebeater until he stood up.He was sweating too.Damn…….

"Sarai,Im sorry.I did call you but I left a message….you must have left already"he said,"It was a spur of the moment thing.Im officially moving out today and I wanted him to see my place.I spent the whole weekend filling my place with the essentials and now Im ready to move"he said happily but apologetically."Um….Im still gonna need you though. Its hard to watch a 5 year old when you are putting things back together.I will pay you extra"

Once she heard that he would pay extra, she was definitely in. But the sweaty muscles under his wifebeater was really the reason why she wanted to stay around. If she could have things her way, she would just strip off the green dress that she was wearing and just fuck him right there.

"You wont have to help of course.Don't wanna ruin your dress"he said as he looked at her. The dress was a nice emerald green and it hugged every curve….STOP IT HOWIE!

"Thanks"Sarai said with a smile as she noticed him looking at her.He must be so horny, who knew when the last time he fucked Katarina.She could totally take care of that for him.Just then a man came upstairs.

"These are all ready Al"Howie said to him and the man proceeded to take the boxes downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sarai looked down at the deep blue sea as she stood on Howie's balcony. This made him even more attractive.These were the apartments that she stayed away from looking at because she knew that she wouldn't be able to afford them in a million years.This guy
officially made it.She breathed in the fresh air and sighed. She would love to have a place like this.

"Nice view huh?"Howie asked her as he came out onto the balcony with her.

"Yeah,its one helluva view"she said,"Its beautiful"

"Yeah this view pretty much sold me.And the spacious rooms and windows"he said with a smile as he looked out,"Its also the most expensive but Im very picky"he said.

"It would have sold me too"she said to him and looked at him and smiled. The wind blowing her hair.

He couldn't help but stare but he cleared his throat.He had to stop staring like that."Oh you wanna see something else?"he asked her.He had to get her off the balcony,the sunlight and the wind was doing her wonders.He walked inside and she followed him.He walked
down the hall and they went into the room where his office/exercise room was going to be. He looked out one of the windows.

"Theres the strip.Downtown Miami.Where everything happens and I have the perfect view of it when Im working"he said,"Wait until it gets dark,its like a lit up paradise"

"Sure,I'll stay until dark"she said to him sexily.

Howie laughed nervously and cleared his throat again.

"Dad!I love my room!"Isaiah said.His room was like a Mickey paradise."Its better than the one at home!Can I stay the night?"

Howie laughed,"We will have to ask Mommy about that"he said,then he stopped."Oh God"he said and then took out his cell phone and called her.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?WHERE IS SARAI AND ISAIAH!"was the first thing he heard.

"They are here with me.I officially moved in today and I wanted him to see the place and I needed Sarai to watch him while I helped the movers move in the last bit of stuff"he said.Damn this was the second time he forgot to inform people of what he was doing.This moving and the whole divorce was making him scatterbrained.

"Well thanks for letting me know!"she said angrily,"I have been calling everywhere.I looked all over the house-"

"Hes fine Kat"he said,"But he wants to stay the night.His room is pretty much all set up"

"No,out of the question.He wont be able to sleep while you all are moving things around.He will be distracted and you know what happens when he doesn't get any sleep.How is he going to get to school-"

"You know what Kat,he is my son too you know,I shouldn't be asking permission about whether I can have him stay with me or not!"he said angrily.By this time,Sarai had already taken Isaiah out of the room.She knew how it was going to end up and she didn't want him getting upset.

"Actually,yes"Katarina said angrily."You signed the divorce papers consenting to everything which includes that we each get Isaiah for 2 weeks.I get the first 2 weeks so as to not overwhelm him,you consented and agreed to that or have you forgotten that too?"she asked him.

Howie sighed,she was right and yes he had forgotten all the rules that they had laid down.He couldn't believe that he couldn't really spend any quality time with his son for 2 weeks."I know Kat-"

"I expect him back before 9,he has school tomorrow and he has to go to sleep"she said him,"I'll see you later"she said and then hung up.Howie sighed and hung up and looked down at the strip below but unfortunately, the hustle and bustle of Miami couldn't cheer him up.

~~~~~~~~~