An Arrow to My Chest

This One Has a Happy Ending As Well

And now…

Once upon another time…

In a land far, far away.

Deep, deep in the forest.

Up, up in a tree near a long, long road.

There I sit very, very anxious.

And wait. And wait.

‘Cause I’ve heard a rich guy is to ride through this forest today.

And not just any rich guy.

My rich guy!

I hear hooves approaching, and I stand up on the branch. I’m able to hide quite well between the light-green leaves on this tree.

Soon the black horse is just underneath me.

I jump.

I land on the horse’s back – just behind my rich guy – and the horse is spooked. It rears as it neighs, and when all its hooves are back on the ground, it suddenly starts galloping.

My rich guy has let go of the reins, but I quickly grab them and pull them to the right.

The horse quickly turns left and onto the soft, green grass.

I softly pull the reins back toward my rich guy’s stomach, and the horse slowly slows down.
The horse is now casually trotting, and I let go of the reins.

I wrap my arms around my rich guy’s stomach and lean my head on his shoulder. He leans back against me.

We don’t say anything. All we do is enjoy each other’s touch and smell and feel, as the horse slowly trots its way towards the tree house.

When we’re mere feet away from the ladder, I tilt my head back slightly and breathe against his ear.

“My cock is still black.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You really think this is the end? HA!
I’m soooo not done!
So yeah, this is not the end… I repeat: THIS IT NOT THE END!!!!
There’re two more chapter….. WUHU!