Forced to Love

Chapter 17

Two big hands grabbed her shoulders from behind. Annabell could feel her whole body tense and start to tremble in fear. His lips trailed slowly down her neck towards her collarbone where they lingered for a moment before he sniggered and moved them up to her ear once again. “Love...” he whispered, “...it will take a lot more than two hours for you to leave this castle…”

“You will never leave me…” Ezra whispered into her ear,

“You’re simply too intoxicating!”

Suddenly, he pushed her violently against the stable door.
The impact with the stable door knocked the air out of her, and while she was gasping for air Ezra grabbed a lead and tied her hands.
A fire shot up through her arms as Ezra did not care for her soar wrists, but tightened the lead to the point were no blood could pass.
Out of nowhere, Ezra pushed her against the stable door once again, and bent her arms to the point where they could snap.
Annabell let out a whimper. Her eyes were clouded with tears, but, she refused to let him get the satisfaction of see her cry.

Ezra pressed his whole body against her back, before he abruptly grabbed her hair and forced her to turn her face towards him. Annabell let out another small whimper when he forced his lips upon hers. Once again he invaded her mouth before biting hard down on her lip, making her bleed slightly.

Terrified Annabell met his eyes, discovering that there was no trace of mercy in them. The cold, hard eyes sent a shiver through her body, and Annabell realised that this man would not release her before she was utterly and completely broken.

“A little pain can really turn you on.” He whispered and let his lips trace over her chin before he leaned in and licked the blood from the side of her mouth, his eyes still locked in hers.
He suddenly moved his body away from her and towards the kitchen door, up the stairs and down the hall towards her bedroom.

“Let me go!” Annabell demanded when they approached the room that served as her bedroom and personal prison. Ezra did not dignify her demand with an answer; he merely laughed and increased his pace.

Once inside the bedroom, he threw her against the wall and kissed her roughly.
With one hand he forced her tied hands above her head and let the other hand roam over her body.

He lowered his head and his lips made their way down to her clavicle. He kept on kissing her intensely on the neck, and what was visible of her breasts. Annabell tensed, terrified for what he was going to do.

“Please…Don’t do this.” She begged. Ezra grasped her hips and used his own leg to force her thighs apart.
“Love… This is your punishment for trying to run away.” Ezra said with a hoarse voice.
He started hoisting up her skirt and rubbing her exposed skin with his fingers. Annabell started shivering.

“Pl… please!” As soon as the words had escaped her lips, Ezra froze.
“Could it be…?” He wondered.
“Could it be that I am about to have something that my half-brother has not yet possessed?” Annabell started to shiver even more violently.
“Nathaniel has not taken you!” Ezra laughed.
“It will be my pleasure!” He started unbutton his pants when he was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door.

“YES?” He grunted aggressive.

A servant peeked in to the room, and apparently unaffected by his masters actions he cleared his voice.
“I am sorry to say that you are needed downstairs, your majesty.”
“Can’t it wait?” Ezra snapped. “I am kind in the middle of something…” The servant did not even blink.
“It is urgent, your majesty.” He said before bowing and leaving the room.

Ezra let out a discontented growl before pulling himself away from Annabell.
“Don’t you dare leave this room before I am back.” He snapped, leaving her shaking against the wall. As soon as the door closed behind him, she could feel the tears she so bravely had been holding back falling towards the cold bedroom floor.

They were all too many for her to count.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading! if you comment it'll make me superhappyXD

imperfectiionsx3 thank you!

im really sorry that it took me so long updating, but this last week i've been really busy. Not only did i sell my horsieee, but i turned 18 last saturday, so i went a bit crazyXD but ill try my best to update as soon as possible... i know im allways telling you guys, that i might update tomorrow or the day after, but i never do. so.. sorry for that... i'll just try to update asapXD